So here we are ... it comes down to Vegas

JMD

Jul 11, 2001
It's amazing Ricky and Bubba are still walking around after some of their crashes. Some of them looked like career-enders.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Being the fastest rider will win races. Being consistantly fast, wins championships. Whichever of the three wins the title, deserves it, IMO. Its been a great year for Supercross, I hope its the same next year! :boss:

Red Mamba

Feb 5, 2006
Reed has all his crashes in the heat race and practice with 1 heat race win (in Toronto) and 2 seasonal main wins, Ricky has 1 heat crash,a couple mishaps and crashes in the main with 6 main wins, Stewart has 1 heat and practice crash but undefeated in all heat races, 9 main wins and 6 main crashes plus 1 main crash and get up pass both Ricky and Chad in Toronto.

Mxrider26x

Apr 29, 2006

Yeah u can say that but he did crash he may be a lil messed up and there is no way that ricky is as fast as bubba in the slightest. and in daytona if thats wat ur refuring to bubba messed himself up on that crash. and to be honest the only time rc matched bubba in a not mud race is san diego so i dont agree with the bashing of reed

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
Reesknight said:
Being the fastest rider will win races. Being consistantly fast, wins championships. Whichever of the three wins the title, deserves it, IMO. Its been a great year for Supercross, I hope its the same next year! :boss:

Ditto.

HySpeed125

Damn Yankees
Mar 14, 2005
Yeah you guys are right.While Stewart and Carmichael,obviously have won more races Reed has been the most consistant.In that light all 3 of them evenly deserve it,personally I'd like to see Stewart win the title.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…