So if Stewart Does 'Dilla

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I predict a DNF by landing on someone...Oh wait, that already happened to him at Unadilla ;)

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
1-1 and he laps to 3rd place, both motos.

And he runs a 125 2 stroke in the Lites and goes 1-1 there too.

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
I suspect he'll give Dungey a run and then wear out. I still think he can podium IF he remains upright, though.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
2-dnf

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
1-1 or die trying. NO WAY Dungey will fight him for first place points. He wants the championship and he's too smart to throw it away.

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
I don't have any insight on his placement, but I will be super glad to see the kid ride again. This years MX is very boring (MX lites has been MUCH more entertaining).

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
I think he will at least get a top 5 and at least contend for a podium spot if he is able to start and finish both races. I can't imagine that after having so much time off, that he will be able to beat Dungey or the other top couple of guys for an entire moto. I expect him to come out like a bat out of hell (maybe even lead a few laps), but then slow it down quite a bit and fade as he wears out... I still think that JBS riding at a reduced/conservative pace is faster than the vast majority of guys out there.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sprint to the front, gap the top riders and cruise.
1-1 Overall. His biggest problem will be the start.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
JS's got speed no doubt, but I think conditioning and time off is a factor. 1 - crash.
Dungey's in for the long haul. 2 - 1.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
just got an email from Unadilla saying that Bubba is all signed up for 'dilla I say he goes 1-1.

Trying to talk the Mrs. into making the trip to go watch the race this year

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Papakeith said:
just got an email from Unadilla saying that Bubba is all signed up for 'dilla I say he goes 1-1.

Trying to talk the Mrs. into making the trip to go watch the race this year
If you go, give me a call.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
funny you mention that. Any chance you'd want to pick me(and possilby Paula)up at Warren Eaton Airport (KOIC) in NORWICH, NY on your way to the race? 2 hour flight vs 6 hours driving=flying wins.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Papakeith said:
funny you mention that. Any chance you'd want to pick me(and possilby Paula)up at Warren Eaton Airport (KOIC) in NORWICH, NY on your way to the race? 2 hour flight vs 6 hours driving=flying wins.
I might be able to swing that. It's not that far out of the way. I'm getting my tickets from some friends and I have to be at will call to meet them (I usually follow them up). I just need to make sure I can get that end of things set up.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…