Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
:) cool . don't mess up any plans for me. I can always do a rent a car for the day. The airport is about 10 miles from the track so I might even be able to swing a courtesy car from the FBO (or a lift to the track even).

Are you going to be on the inner track and do the VIP thing?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
he's going to show up driving the A-Team van, with "Ride of the Valkyries" blasting out of the speakers, throw the doors open and blast out on his YZF with a jetpack on, hover himself down to the starting line, backwards, give everyone a 15 minute head start, lap everyone, including HIMSELF!, then ride to Southwick and back between motos, start the second moto after giving a TWENTY minute headstart, lap up to 2nd (Dungey will cross for his final lap just as Stewart rounds the last corner), accept his trophy on the podium, jump in the General Lee and drive to Vegas.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Papakeith said:
:) cool . don't mess up any plans for me. I can always do a rent a car for the day. The airport is about 10 miles from the track so I might even be able to swing a courtesy car from the FBO (or a lift to the track even).

Are you going to be on the inner track and do the VIP thing?
More like 20 miles to the track and a half hour with no traffic. I'm not doing the VIP thing but should be getting a pit pass. I'll see if I can swing one for you too. It's always a touch and go kind of deal so I can't promise anything...even for me.

Can you be at the airport by 8:00?

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Well guys and gals I put JS down as my fantasy pick so here's to my prediction of 1-1. I may try and scoot over to the race if my Boston trip has no additional stops. Right now I have 3 good friends racing LL's 25+,35+ & W and one, or two may try to qual. at Unadilla which means pro passes in my corner. Oh motocross...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
2-dnf

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
RM_guy said:
More like 20 miles to the track and a half hour with no traffic. I'm not doing the VIP thing but should be getting a pit pass. I'll see if I can swing one for you too. It's always a touch and go kind of deal so I can't promise anything...even for me.

Can you be at the airport by 8:00?

well, it's 10 as the crow flies :whoa: I take it you don't take county road 29 to the track?

I can do 8(ish Like the airlines I never really know when I'm departing or arriving). In any event the weather will be the determining factor on the flight. Mostly I really don't want to put you out of your way Dave.

Paula bailed on me, and I haven't asked Bruce or Sam if they want to go.If memory serves, they don't care for watching races. Maybe my nephew would like to go. I'd love to find someone to split the flight/drive expenses with.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Papakeith said:
well, it's 10 as the crow flies :whoa: I take it you don't take county road 29 to the track?

I can do 8(ish Like the airlines I never really know when I'm departing or arriving). In any event the weather will be the determining factor on the flight. Mostly I really don't want to put you out of your way Dave.

Paula bailed on me, and I haven't asked Bruce or Sam if they want to go.If memory serves, they don't care for watching races. Maybe my nephew would like to go. I'd love to find someone to split the flight/drive expenses with.
I guess your crow fies through a worm hole then :nener:

I'm flexible on the time and it's no problem since I can drive right past the airport on the way. The track is roughly just under a half hour from the airport and I like to get there early enough to get a decent parking spot and avoid the traffic.

I can fit 3 passengers in my truck (quad cab) so ask Sam and Bruce if they want to come!

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Uchytil said:
Well guys and gals I put JS down as my fantasy pick so here's to my prediction of 1-1. I may try and scoot over to the race if my Boston trip has no additional stops. Right now I have 3 good friends racing LL's 25+,35+ & W and one, or two may try to qual. at Unadilla which means pro passes in my corner. Oh motocross...
Where are you going to be? I got pro pit passes for Keith and myself so we should try to meet up someplace :)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
can't wait! The weather looks excellent for tomorrow!

I may have found someone to come with me. I'll know for sure a little bit later today.

I'm planing on being wheels down at OIC no later than 8:00 AM

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Sounds great Keith. I'll be at the airport by 7:45. BTW, I can't get anymore pit passes so you're extra is on their own (at least for passes).

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
My friends, LS (wmx) and NV (450) are not going to try and qualify so I'm out. Lorettas was enough (tough) so they are playing at Big Air MX (in Michigan) tomorrow with my sons.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Understood Dave. We can send him off to buy his ticket while we walk the pits. I should have asked him to go sooner. Right now he's still not sure if he can take the day.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom