Sooooo what was it that made my son LAUGH so hard at his birthday party????

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
I gotta tell you guys, it was an AWESOME day with the family... My little boy turning 21 was very special indeed... Anyway, at one point during his party I had him laughing so hard he was almost CRYING... Now go ahead and see if you can guess why... Give up??
Here's what happened...
I have been a pot stirring trouble making good for a laugh joker all my life. My son is the spitten image of his ole dad except, well at least to my knowledge, he walks a little deeper in the staying legal at all times category.. He has always found it humorous when ever I would get stopped for speeding or maybe riding a bike without a plate or whatever..
Anyway, in my older age I find myself prone more and more to actually being closer to keeping things somewhat legal - in the legal since any way... Not necessarily always LEGAL but mostly legal,,, Until this recent ticket for Careless Driving (still not to trial yet) I have had a PERFECT record on the DL for over 17 years!!! Of course, that discounts all tickets fought and won.....
ANYWAY... my son - being alot like his MOTHER - always finds humor in ANY thing that catches me doing something that maybe pushes the limit - fingers in the cookie jar so to speak......
Soooooooooooo,,,,,, I was telling Jay that I recently managed to get thrown off eeeeeeeeeee-----slaaaaayyyyy.. He says - how did that happen pops?? I says they got me for selling BB guns :laugh: Then he started laughing and then I started laughing..... I said - they told me I was OUT OF THERE for 14 days for a Fire Arm Violation!!! Then we laughed more... Then I said - if I am in the federal pen next week I will walk in the cell - say I AMMMM BAADDDDDD - and when asked why I am in I will say - For Selling BB Guns on EEEEEEEEEEE---SSSLLAAAAYYYYY :aj: :aj:
My wife then started laughing histarically and said - I think you better tell them your an arms dealer.........
Thats the trouble with that wife of mine - always saying something smart allecelly when she should just be quiet and let me handle all the illegal activity ;)
Woodsy :ride:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
get em woodsy! :boss:

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Woodsy you're one of a kind. That's funny!

YZMAN400

Dec 2, 2003
woodsy said:
Soooooooooooo,,,,,, I was telling Jay that I recently managed to get thrown off eeeeeeeeeee-----slaaaaayyyyy.. He says - how did that happen pops?? I says they got me for selling BB guns :laugh:

your a baaaad man woodsy ;)

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Woodsy - Your imagination has gone south. Had you been in tune with political correctness, you would sell Big Bad Catapults. That might have kept the red light from going on.

Top Bottom