Sorry about this no choice?

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
<Sheepishly said> What about say, race winners from oh I don't know...Dirtweek? :confused:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Without trees!:p

Jasle

Sponsoring Member
Nov 27, 2001
Originally posted by Thump
As stated before... give me time.

Well since request are coming how about a Cobra one? The forgotten dealer. Thats where I spend all my money. I barely get to ride anymore. but I do get to shell out $$$ so I guess I ought to have my avatar reflect it.

anyways thanks for the push over the edge to sign up Okie! Funny how I could rack up a couple of hundred posts and not be a STM

Jason

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by Thump
Dave186, not at this time, I have a few other ideas, but need a little time.

Irish, you have no worries.

well it looks like your finding a little bit of time anyway! :thumb:

mrmodine

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 2, 2002
Okie: You said only 15 members have subscribed...are you saying only 15 people are lifetime members? Maybe I am missing something cuz I thought a whole lot more people were on the support team...

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
I think Okie was talking about the 15 new subscribing members.From what I've read this is seperate from the DRN Support Team.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
The email that subscribers get is nothing more than a redirect. You (STM's) get a "real" pop3 email account. There is a big difference. They still have to use whatever email they have, all DRN does is bounce an alias name to their regular email. someone sends an email to "them@dirtrider.net" , it hits the drn server which bounces it to "them@whatever.com". There is no web access, it doesn't hold email, they don't log-in to the mail server.

STM's have their forums, let's leave the subscriber forum for the subscribers. If you see a question and feel like answering it, that's cool, but you have your own playground in here.

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by Okiewan

STM's have their forums, let's leave the subscriber forum for the subscribers. If you see a question and feel like answering it, that's cool, but you have your own playground in here.
Thats why I joined both. :thumb: plus,I came to the conclusion I had "sponged" long enough.

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…