bikepilot

Nov 12, 2004
I have had been happy with Noleen pipes in the past and wanted one for my KX125 (stocker has seen better days). I found that they are no longer in the exhaust business. I lucked out and found a company selling new, left-over Noleen pipes. I just ordered one. I am not affilieated with the company, just happy to find a pipe. They advertise some of them on e-bay, but call if you don't see what you want. Their info is posted below.

Paul Mc Nutt
A Loose Nutt Motorsports
7152 Kitty Hawk St.
Fontana CA 92336
(909)854-4404 Fax (909)823-6586

Please don't take this as an advertisement, I only posted this information because I rememberd seeing a thread a few weeks ago where folks were laminenting the lack of Noleen pipes. I think it was beinthedirtnow, but not totally sure.

I will post up with pics when I recive the pipe. :aj:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
Let us know how it performs as well will you?

bikepilot

Nov 12, 2004
Will do:)

Though I will not be able to give a great comparison because when I bought the bike it had a dented stock pipe and that's all I will be able to compare to.

Where in NoVA are you? Where do you ride?

I see you'v got a HDR KX, I did too a little while ago. Pete does great work:)

bikepilot

Nov 12, 2004
The pipe came a few days ago. I mounted it Friday. The fit and finish is good but not perfect. The upper hanger has a nut welded to the backside. The trouble was that the nut was welded slightly too high and part of the hole was not completely lined up with the slot in the pipe. I made a slight adjustment to the slot with a dremel and it mounted up nicely. The gauge of the pipe is rather heavy. It seemed thicker than a FMF fatty, perhaps similar to a FMF gnarly. At this point I am very happy with the pipe and seller. I have yet to ride the bike with this pipe, but will post a ride report when I do.

I highly recomend Mc Nutt as a source of bike parts.

enjoy:)

Top Bottom