Southern Illinois (Scott AFB)

petersca

Nov 11, 2001
Seems Like I always post in Completely Off Topic but anyway, I am in the Air Force and I just recieved orders to Scott AFB in Illinois, I actually asked to be transfered there I am orginally from Southern WI, so I would like to get closer to home. Well I have been riding in the New Mexico heat for less than a year (newbie) :)
anyways is there anygood riding spots near there, what is the terrian like and do any of you live close to that, thats enough for now hopefully someone will respond, talk to you all later,

BTW i did a search already didnt find too much

chad

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Try a search useing LBL or Land between the lakes
Also LTM or Lincoln Trail motorsports in Casey for MX, GP track, and hare scrambles.

petersca

Nov 11, 2001
Thanks for the reply, Right now there are not to many DRNers that I know of around here, When I get there in March/April 03 Timeframe I am hoping to hook up and ride with you guys. Talk to you all later.

chad

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Tukey Bay in Land between the Lakes is about an hour south of Paducah, KY. There is Crab Orchard Illinois (about an hour north of Paducah), St. Joe in Eastern MO. Turkey Bay is the largest with over 100 miles of trails. Crab Orchard has about 20 miles, and I'm not sure how much St. Joe has. Send me a PM or email when you move and we'll ride! :)

corey@vci.net

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…