Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Looks like Sparkey can't make the rain date next weekend 4/9/06 so I'm back to having a spare slot or 2 in the RV and my trailer. Deal is I'll be meeting Mike Maurer early Sat morning 4/8/06 off I-69 by Lansing to pick him up.

Bunk includes spaghetti dinner Sat night, heated warm bed, fresh hot cup of coffee Sunday morning and you can even mooch time keeping from me and ride on my minute if you feel that is wise. . All it will cost you is gas money to share expenses and maybe some snacks and drinks.

e mail me if you want to go and can meet us along the way somewhere. I can actually fit 2 more guys in as I have 2 vacant slots in my trailer because Mike won't have a bike.

fthompson1@chartermi.net

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
sorry

walt but GWAG Teammembers banned from overnights. We don't have the proper chemicals to disinfect after the weekend. :nener:

Looks like it's Team PTP Trash Barrel Booty :yikes: Racing this weekend. Bret Barrel and Trashrider are in da house. :ride:

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Bark Buster you see now why I have my opions of FLAT LANDERS. I guess us yoopers just dont fit. As nice as you are to them. They then make a spare bunk call and just because you are not a flat lander they blow you off. Well just you remember that when your laying out that special B section at the MOOSE this year.Another reason why I formally with drew my team PTP application. Besides there food ain't that good.

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Nick,
We are not "Flat- Landers". We are "Trolls", because we live under the bridge. Yooper boy, it is truly sad when I have to help you insult us. Have you lost it?

Mark

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Name calling...tough trail.....BRING IT ON!!!

Criticizing food prepared by the Grand PooBah???? NOT COOL Yooper boy!!!!!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
Name calling...tough trail.....BRING IT ON!!!

Criticizing food prepared by the Grand PooBah???? NOT COOL Yooper boy!!!!!

We all saw ol Snowmobile Nick woof down that piece of Pumpkin Pie in Goshen.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
nzambon said:
... Besides there food ain't that good.
I’m glad to see that your discriminating culinary tastes have not caused you to miss too many meals....
cheers.gif

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
You can "dis" everything else Nick, but not Freddies cooking skills.
Fred, maybe you could whip up a batch of Pasties for him with the special chocolate (ex-lax) frosting and then he would't be full of S$$$! :laugh:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don Marsh said:
You can "dis" everything else Nick, but not Freddies cooking skills.
Fred, maybe you could whip up a batch of Pasties for him with the special chocolate (ex-lax) frosting and then he would't be full of S$$$! :laugh:

:rotfl:

Last edited:

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
I think I'm gonna pull up a chair and twist da cap off a 40 for this one!

DW

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Yeah some of us are hoping to come down but again watch the weather cause it can be canceled. Cooking is like suspension If all you know is spegetti and chicken then thats the best you know. But there is more. But again you flat landers are probaly just using fred so you won't have to cook. Whine and cheese anybody?

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
hey snowmobile nick - we realize that you have not missed many meals, but I can tell you that Freddie's cookbook goes beyond spaghetti (sp?) and chicken. I have had the honor of tasting half pound hamburgers, steak, salmon and shrimp. Did we not invite you? Huh?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nzambon said:
No you didn't invite me but being from the flats you understand. See racer anger management it fits.

Hey Nick, you were invited to dinner in November at Goshen but you were cooking steaks and spaghetti instead. You did come for dessert though. :fft:

Also, Nick you are quite the accomplished cook yourself, just look at the size of the spoon you are using right now to stir the pot! :yikes:

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Fred,
If Byron is cancelled again, I will be going to southeast Ohio for their enduro. No matter how this turns out, I will be racing an enduro sunday morning. Byron is my first choice though.

From the Dark Side, Mark

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
Only 4 hrs away and they have a $20 "sportsman" class (no trophies) if you're on a budget.
Anyone ever rode that one and what's the trail like?

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Enduro means one must "endure" the trail and the weather, enough said.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
bbarel said:
Only 4 hrs away and they have a $20 "sportsman" class (no trophies) if you're on a budget.
Anyone ever rode that one and what's the trail like?
Real Nasty Bret...Worse than a nagging mother in-law with low blood sugar!...But the 20.00 sportsman class is a positive note and right up your alley tight a zz :laugh:

DW

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Trashrider said:
Enduro means one must "endure" the trail and the weather, enough said.

Chillecothe is clay and if you ain't going up hill then you are going down hill. When that clay gets rain-soaked with those little short trashrider legs are not going to make mother earth in time just like me! Thats all I'm sayin' I rode there last year in March and it rained just before we went in them thar hills and WOW that was an expereince. I saw Napper's rear tire pass his front tire going up a steep hill and then the bike came back down the hill and ended up in a tree crotch and he was laying under it. :yikes: You had to be there to believe it.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Hopefully that tree crotch was only half way down the hill so he didn't half to start over?..lol

If Byron gets cancelled I'm gonna get sh it faced friday night and single track it Saturday & Sunday! Anybody in?.....

DW

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Hopefully that tree crotch was only half way down the hill so he didn't half to start over?..lol

If Byron gets cancelled I'm gonna get sh it faced friday night and single track it Saturday & Sunday! Anybody in?.....

DW

Get in touch with me, I'll call you Friday night when I get the werd on byron. I wanna ride some time some where and it Ohio gets rain that will be an azz kicker.

Top Bottom