Special DRN Support Team Game: Name that GOON

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Oooppps.......... I think I made Twinsync angry :scream: Sorry Twinsync, forgot about our agreement;) I can now see this whole NSYNC / Twinsync brings up some seriously unresolved issues for you.

Jeez dude, I was LMAO when I read that this morning.
Hope you have a great weekend & I am sure by the time you get back we can have a whole new name worked out fer ya.
Currently considering an ole Texas stadium directional scheme with the baby F worked in, I'm still thinkin:cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Outa'sync :think maybe a spinning compass with 4 norths :p

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
GOMER put me up to this!!!!

IRITABLE

I
Really
Is
Taraker
A
Butch
Lesbian
Exhibitionist
:silly:

wrench
* DISCLAIMER*
This is only meant in fun/jest, I have no idea if the rumors are true!

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Or how about ....
TWIMPY

wrench

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
:eek:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Patman's gonna pay with his olfactory senses, on the way to Casey, for starting up this nonsense. A radical diet change is in order. Cabbage, beans, Boccoli, and plenty of skunky smelling beer.... That should do the trick!

Taraker's gonna have a whole new domain registered that will aptly suit his honey-do, yes mam, right away dear real lifestyle.

>sadly shaking head< Thump, Thump, Thump... How could you do this to a friend. Oh well, I guess I'll get my trailer back to you one of these years.

>SNL Gumby voice on<
I'm TwinSpar Damn it!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by TwinSpar
I'm TwinSpar Damn it!

I think that should make it official, His name is TWINSPAR DAMN IT, it kinda has a ring to it:cool:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Sure hope it doesn't rain TOO MUCH on the way up and back otherwise your going to get soaked sitting in the back with the bikes. Just try to not melt the plastic or curl the graphics.

Given "I'M TWINSPAR DAMN IT"'s self admitted ability to reek havok with his innards perhaps something along that line would be appropriate? :p

TwinStench
Reeko (no already taken)
TwinGas
SkunkButt (<--Notice twin "T"'s):D
Leify La' Pue'

Oh and IF you are allowed in the cab any signs of butt spooge on the seats will result in you standing on the side of the road looking for a ride so be sure your jetting is spot on.;)

B

biglou

Yes, you want to be certain that your S.A.S. is fully operational. That's an old aviation acronym. Must use Email or private messaging if you need to know what it stands for.:D

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
'Course this would be funnier coming from Thump, I think we shall call him..."MiniMe"
or

Top Bottom