Spring Team SMB_RACING HS

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
You sure picked a fine weekend to do that. Snow and 40 mph winds will make for some interesting riding. Maybe next weekend.

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
yea, maybe next weekend, i get my new schedule next weekend, and it has my new days off, so i will be able to ride on sundays

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
alright guys here are the dates i have settled on, which is better for yall, March 29th and 30th, or April 5th and 6th? let me know

GNCC387

Sponsoring Member
Apr 21, 2002
Neither is good for me on sunday but i will ride my 250 on saturday so i don't hurt my 125 for the racing on sunday.

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
Well i am making a decision on the date cause we have to move forward on the track design. i a taking the April 5th and 6th. i figure the latter in the year the better, so everyone plan on those dates. i will post a new post once i talk w/ all the SMB guys

Dan Reed

Feb 5, 2001
April 5 AND 6? How dang long is this race? Is this open to a few guys from NE Ohio? From the looks of your posts, everyone already knows the location but I didn't catch it. We can get a few teams from here more than likely, assuming it's an open event

Thanx

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
It's totally open. It's kind of a low key event but the riding there is Awesome. Last year we had a cool team harescramble then regrouped and headed out for the trails. There's miles and miles of trails down there and lots of cool hill climbs and stuff. Great time! They'll have to give you directions but it's in the Richland Furnace area (I think that's what it's called). He's planning it over two days so you can camp at his place and ride again on Sunday if you want. Did I mention there are a ton of trails down there?

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
sure it is open to anyone that want to join. i will post a new post in a day or so w/ directions and everything. doubt there will be an entry fee, just probably bring food and stuff for the bombfire over night

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…