ZR2

Jun 24, 2003
Hi, I have a 2002 Honda CR125R and I am interested in putting a new pipe and silencer on. I have been reading information about the SST Pipe from fmfracing.com and its suppose to be a good pipe. I don't race but I ride at the track and ride trails quite often. Has anyone had any experience with this pipe and if so what are your opinions on the pipe.

As for the silencer they make a SST silencer which is used for it, do I use that one or can I use a different one, and if different which one do you suggest.

List of questions:

Has anyone had any experience with this pipe? If so, what are your opinions on the pipe?

Do I use the SST silencer or can I use a different one? If so, which one should I use?

Also, could someone explain the V Reed for me? How much they are and basically what it is, tell me what they are as if I know nothing, thanks :)

Thanks, I appreciate all the help and support.

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
I used a 2001 SST on my 2002CR125-it only made more power with the programmable ignition i also had fitted.Without the ignition it made less power.A friend had a 2002 SST and took it off after a few rides saying it wasnt helping.The v force works well on the 2002 as long as you match the v force to the rubber intake manifold(gross mismatch) also set the reed tension to low.The v force is a complete reed assembly that replaces the std reed block.

Top Bottom