MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Alright since nobody bit on my Chadwick idea for this weekend, GoSpeedRacer and I are going to meet GnarlyKaw (Rick) out at St. Joe where he claiims he will be this Sunday 'come hell or high water'. If anyone has an e-mail addy or phone number for him can you please have him contact me. Anyone else want to join in?
We'll be in an '01 Toyota Tundra (silver).

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
... I'd love to go, but I doubt I can make it there by Sunday. :)

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001

Now why would I lie, lets see, had scout camp with velcroboy_10 two weekends ago, poor weather last weekend, poured down rain so hard here last night, that i thought we were gonna float off....................................not rainin now!!!!!!!!! seeya in a couple..... :aj:

B

biglou

I think the whole MidWest got rained out this weekend. :( Cancelled our MX race and it's just a mud bog everywhere you look. Bummer...

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Wimp! Mud bogs are fun, we met GnarlyKaw down at a mud bog called St. Joe yesterday and had a blast until the # of 4-wheelers seemed like it was in the thousands. I'll try to post a ride report later but unfortunately GSR left her camera at the house.

Last edited:

wfocrusty

Nov 2, 2001
Hey TTR;

I looked for you on Sunday, but it's probably better you didn't come down to Chadwick. The weather was miserable most of Friday and Saturday. Sunday was fantastic, however! A pack of about six of us went on some tight single track and new cut and had a blast.

I was expecting it to be really muddy, but it wasn't bad at all. The rain must have drained off quickly. We opened up a killer hillclimb that kept everyone there busy for about an hour. Needless to say they were beat afterwards.

There is going to be stuff happening about every weekend there this month (before it starts getting really hot). You outta come down if you get a chance.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Yeah we decided not to drive 3.5 hours and try to camp with the weather the way it was, sorry. I am going to be busy with work for the next couple of weeks but we are definitely going to try and make it down May 17th-May19th.

Top Bottom