KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
I was wondering if anyone knows how to get the steering lock mechanism out because there doesnt seem to be a way to get it out. Of course there must be some way but im at a loss. BTW Do the models sold over in the US have the ignition key and steering lock as the pictures in my manual dont have them .. Thanx all and sorry if they are silly questions... I have a 98 200 and i lost my keys and need to get the lock out so the locksmith can make me a new key.....Cheers Trev

MX175

~SPONSOR~
Aug 20, 2002
All the KDX's in the US have NO keys. There is only a kill button on the handlebars. I think, but I'm not sure that Canada is the same way. Sorry I can't help. Could your dealer give you any assistance?

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
On the other hand it's not street legal here ether! Good luck with the lock mate!

Cheers

Kevin

KAY DEE EXER

~SPONSOR~
Mar 3, 2003
Good on ya guys, Thanx ... But im still stuck. Would you believe that 3 different dealers and 5 wreckers could not tell me how to get the lock out. So im still trying to work it out so any suggestions would be great...Thanx again all n take care...Trev

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom