KMAPRO

Jan 11, 2005
Hi all, my name is Kevin and I am from Winder, Georgia.

I have been a member of the site for a month or so, but just now getting around to tellin' ya'll about me.

I have been away from motorcycles for about 12-13 years now. The last bike I rode was a late 80's - early 90's CR250 and it wasn't even mine :ugg:

My wife has always been against me being on a bike because she is afraid I will get hurt :laugh: (she must know me) and she was even more against our children (we have 3) being on bikes - BUT, I was finally able to convince her that my son and I should have bikes.

My son will be 9 in May. He will be getting his first bike on his birthday (2005 CRF70). I chose to buy new so that I could hand it down through the other two if they choose to ride.

Now, I just have to find out what bike will be right for me. I have already entered a post in the "What bike should I get" forum, but i am not getting any responses. so I will also paste the info here to see what happens.

I am 5'-8" and weigh around 230 (a little hefty, but I carry it well). I have never ridden on a track, but I will be doing mostly track riding with some trails thrown in for good entertainment. I am leaning torward 2-stroke, but will not count out a good 4 stroke - I can buy either new or used so it doesn't really matter - I just don't want to over do the budget - want to keep it under $6k...

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Well, that is me and I am here

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself.

Sometimes you have to make them feel the guilt. :laugh:

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom