okieguy

Apr 3, 2002
Hey Craig or Bryan, or anyone else in Stillwater, are the trails going to be dry enough to ride this weekend? We are still pretty muddy in Tulsa, but it did not look like Stillwater got as much water as we did.

I am dying to ride some since we chickened out on going to white rock last weekend. I know toyotadad is chomping to try out the new rekluse.

Is anyone else going this weekend?

Guy

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Derek will be out on Saturday, I believe. He's trying to shame Don into coming over, again. I'm sure he'll see this and post the times.
Bryan should be around, and maybe Brian, too.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Saturday? Maybe, I need to check up on my membership. Not sure when it expires and not sure if I still get the freebee for working the enduro. Sounds like fun. Let me see how tomorrow goes and I'll try to make it Saturday.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Right now I am planning to ride both Saturday and Sunday. My guess is that it will be a little on the muddy side Saturday.(at least it's not dusty!) My plan is to head out there tomorrow after work to remove a tree root that has been bugging me and check the trail conditions. I will post a report.

crashnburn

Apr 24, 2004
Looks like I can make it Sunday, can I just bring the app and money for the membership with me or do I have to get over there tommorrow to get a pass. BTW when you sign up do they give you the combination to get in? Let me know what time Sunday. Thanks.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Just bring it with you on Sunday. I'll turn it in for you on Monday. I probably won't be there until around noon Sunday. Check your PM.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The Heartland Spodes ride again!

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Trail report: :aj:

There are the expected water holes in the low areas but the trails look great. Saturday and Sunday should both be good.

I spoke to several riders out on the trail and they were all grinning ear to ear.

okieguy

Apr 3, 2002
Thats great news on the water holes, I cant remember the last time I got muddy!!

We will be out around 11:00 on Saturday, blue dodge with white enclosed trailer parked by the front gate.

Guy

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
mx547 said:
i'll be at the loretta's qualifier in missouri.

For you or Kendall? Have fun.

11 sounds good. That will give it a chance to warm up.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll see you guys at the 500.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
500 tomorrow? What time?

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Both Don and I have to go to work for a while. 11-12 for us.

Top Bottom