Indy

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2002
Last week I bought my girfriend an '02 XR200 for a starter bike. To keep our bikes safe we had backed them up to the house, left the front lights on the house on, the truck alarm was armed, the tailgate was locked and the bikes were chained together and locked to the truck bed. That kept the bikes safe for three days. Sunday morning we woke up and found both bikes missing (02 cr250, 02 xr250). The tailgate lock was wrecked and my alarm did not go off - I know it still works because when I slammed my tailgate closed it went off. I asked my neighbors if they seen or heard anything - no luck.

This is the second time I had a bike stolen, at least this time the bikes were insured.

Just one time I would like to catch the scumbags who are responsible and dish out little of my own justice - wether they are stealing from me or somebody else. :|

At least I have another bike to ride.

Last edited:

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
That really sucks man! Maybe next time try setting up a video camera or something. Seems like I would have to take a couple weeks off work and do some late-night hunting!

We recently had a string of "toilet paperings" on our street. My house hadn't been hit yet, so I stayed up until 2 o'clock every morning for about a week. Then one night I saw a suburban drive by my house real slow (most people do about 70!). I watched it park in the parking lot of the church next door. So, I grabbed my rifle and a flashlight and slipped out the back door. I watched in the shadows as 5 kids ran by my house to the neighbors. I slipped through the bushes to the church parking lot and got the license plate of the suburban and waited there for the "posse" to return. Well, after a couple minutes I started hearing screaming, loud "dinging" and quick footsteps (kids running down the road) approaching. I shined my light in their faces as they ran up and nearly dropped my gun! Seems the neighbor kids were waiting for them in the bushes and ambushed them with their paintball guns as they walked into the yard! These kids got ate up! The dinging I was hearing was paintballs hitting the road sign in front of my house as the neighbor kids were chasing them down the street shooting! Anyway, I let them know I had their license plate info and if one more house got papered I was calling the cops whether they were responsible for it or not. No more TP!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Sorry to hear the news, hoepfully insurance will come through for you.

Moto Squid

~SPONSOR~
Jul 22, 2002
Indy said:
To keep our bikes safe we had backed them up to the house, left the front lights on the house on, the truck alarm was armed, the tailgate was locked and the bikes were chained together and locked to the truck bed.

hmm, I do that all the time but am having seconds thoughts now. No alarm on the truck but pretty much everything else. You'd almost have to back the truck up tight then park the it in on both sides. Damn thieves!!! :|

Indy

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2002
Just talked to the RCMP, they found my xr200. When I was talking to the cop I told him if I caught these guys I would kick the crap out of them, he replied that If he was called to pick up some bloody, beat-up guy he would just throw him in his car and say thanks, he also said that he would look for my other bike and that he had a couple of leads. Kinda of changed my perspective of our law enforcement, this guy seems like he is trying to help. I just had a buddy go and pick it up. Just wondering what I should look at before I start it. The police found it under/crashed into a tree, across town. I was thinking that I should switch oil and gas, any other suggestions?

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
You just can't have nice things any more w/out some scumbag taking them or messing them up... At least you had them insured...

- BA

01KX250Rider

Mar 29, 2004
Nice catch

Hey, glad to hear you got one of the bikes back...People suck don't they ! If i ever saw someone trying to steal my bike or even anyone elses bike i would have to kick the crap out of them and use their face as my front number plate... :eek:

Top Bottom