Storys

2strokesrock

Oct 7, 2008
Dose anyone have any dirt bike stories they would like to share with us? I sure enjoy reading about the wild adventures of other riders.
hope you all respond with a story :)

jake760

Jun 1, 2008
I woke up on a beautiful sunday morning. There was only one thing on my mind. I loaded up my bike and headed 30 miles down to the best riding area in the world. Florence sand dunes! My bike was perfectly prepped, spotlessly clean, with an 8 paddle on the back. I got there and unloaded my bike from my truck. It was 8:00 in the morning, about 65 degrees, and not a cloud in the sky. I put on all my riding gear and fired up my bike with one kick. I started heading out into the dunes, the sand was soft but not too soft. I started off by finding some big gaps. Everything was going great, no wind, huge air, it was amazing! I landed from a jump with the throttle on, and as soon as I landed my engine abruptly stopped. A quick grinding noise, and then nothing but dead silence! I was sure I seized my bike, although I wasn't sure how seeing that my jetting was on the rich side and I was running castor 927 @ 24:1. I stopped and slowly pushed on the kickstarter. Smooth with tons of compression. Interesting. Then I looked to the left and noticed that my old o-ring chain that I had been neglecting had snapped and bound up in my sprocket. I was alone, a mile out in the dunes, with a dead bike. Worst feeling ever. I started pushing 10 feet at a time and then taking a break. I'm a fairly big fit guy, but pushing a bike through the sand dunes is torture. I made it back to the parking lot a few hours later dripping in sweat. I parked my bike and started chugging nearly a gallon of water. I was just happy I got my bike out, because if you have to leave it to get help, they usually aren't there when you get back. Lesson learned. Replace parts before they break!

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
Ok...being new to the dirt bike world..never ,lets say never let the expirienced rider say..."Oh this is easy a cave man could do it !!! :joke: ""Well needless to say they said "Let's go riding up in the park" Well the "park turned out to be a cliff with wall's of over 100 feet drops and less than a foot for a path! :uh: I myself being a novice with less than 2 weeks experience decided that I could "HANG" with the "big"boys! :eek: Well needless to say I made it along time and for a while with only a few deep bruises, a tattered tutu,and a NEVER say a Man's chest protector will help a woman in need.... and a battered arse falling from many long and winding cliffs say that NEVER say NEVER let your friends say "OH You can do it!!!!" The problem was yes I could make it up those large and winding cliffs but coming back down was a total different matter.......... I have now had NUMEROUS night sweats where I am falling or PANIC REVING :yikes: from heights only a severe maniac should experience! I after heat exhaustion I myself in the PINK TUTU like jersey,should have been air lifted from this canyon and had a flurry of MOTOCROSS reporters saying..."She is the oldest hag to survive the Demon Heights Death trap with out any broken bones!" "Busted boob's ,but still in one piece!"I honestly found Jesus while hanging in the air off the first cliff.............YES!! Jesus does ride!!!!!!
So NEVER TRUST your BUDDIES when you wear pink!!!
My suggestion to all over zeloused ladies...... let the young and STUPID impress the young and stupid....Your menopause years are much more diapered....meaning you can SHaRt yourself and have your old man clean up after ya......No trying to impress the young guns whilst riding your big bad bike... :nod:They just wanna see blood and skin flying off yur moturcycles,furget yur purty hair doo........It ain't gonna make it....

2strokesrock

Oct 7, 2008
thanks everyone! love the storys :)
If anyone else a dirt bike story they would like to share we would love to read it!

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…