Suggesting Goggles

redrider4_08

Nov 2, 2002
If your looking for a good pair of goggles in the 25-30 dollar range i'd go with the Spy MX Targa, they block all forms of dirt, your eyes don't dry up niether do contacts and they don't scratch too easy. So they are a good cheaper goggle.

splatt

Resident mental case
~SPONSOR~
Dec 1, 2001
I`d go with the Pro Grip goggles with the anti fog self tinting lenses. They run a couple of bucks more but have excellent foam,good vision,the tinting feature actually works and are a good buy for the money :aj:

Steve

Sep 23, 2002
yah they are good until u start to add up the rides and the foam starts to come off of the frame. but that takes a while, those are good goggles though. 30-35 dollars gets u a a pair of dragons. if u choose to order some u get a free shirt too!! i just ordered me a pair www.dragonoptical.com

SpectraSVT

Apr 17, 2002
I got the Spy Alloy goggles on sale for $25 down from $60. They are awesome. Absolutely no fogging and great airflow. they have built in tearoff mounting tabs if you ever need them. Plus they are one of the nicest looking goggles out there.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…