Summer Off Road Riding Classes N. Calif

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
Northern California Off Road Riding Class

Saturday, June 14 will be a “Level 2” class.

Saturday, July 12 will be a “Level 2” class.

Riders provide there own bike, riding gear, water and food. I teach drills, riding techniques and skills to help the rider ride Faster, Safer and Use less Energy. The class usually rides up to 35 miles.

Level 2 class is geared to “B” and “C” riders. Level 2 is NOT a beginner class. Riders who have completed a Cross Country race, Family Enduro or Enduro. Riders who are comfortable riding Green and Blue trails. We will ride Challenging High Sierra trails. Class begins at 9:00 am

Level 1 class is geared to “A” and “B” riders, meaning you have earned the ranking in competition. A copy of your D36 card or other sanctioning body is required to enter the Level 1 class. Riders who like riding Black Diamond and Double Black Diamond trails. We will ride Very Challenging High Sierra trails. Contact me if you would like to participate in a Level 1 class. Class begins at 9:00 am

I also offer a Beginner class. Contact me if you would like to participate in a Beginner class.

Locations of rides will only be disclosed once your entry is received. The areas we ride are usually within 2 hours of Sacramento. During the summer months we ride at various locations in the High Sierra.

The Entry fee for Level 1, Level 2 or the Beginner class is $125.00. If you have attended a previous class, the entry fee is $100.00. Rider limit has been reduced from TEN to EIGHT riders for Level 1, Level 2 and Beginner group classes.

Weekday Private lessons are $250.00. Contact me to schedule a Private class.

Weekday Group lessons $800.00 (4 to 10 riders). This is where you put your own group together. Contact me to schedule a Private Weekday Group Class. This is the most economical option, $80.00 each, with 10 riders.

If the class is held on the scheduled date, there will be NO REFUNDS. 50% may be applied to a future class or one may sell your entry to another rider, provided rider meets the qualifications for the class Level. If the class is rescheduled and you are unable to attend the new date, a 100% refund will be issued, provided you notify me within seven days of the announcement of the new date, (email).

To enter please send a check to;
Dave Wood
PO Box 815
Chicago Park, CA 95712

Please include;
Name
Address
Phone Number(s)
Email
Bike
Ranking (“A” “B” “C” or Beginner)

For more information contact me at dwoodcre@aol.com

Skills or Techniques you would like me to cover?

Mach 1 Motosports, Fox Racing, KTM, Motul, Smith goggles, Motion Pro, Braking, GPR and Clarke Mfg.

dp400

Aug 8, 2001
Dave
Ive been wanting to take a class from you for a year now but the dates just havn't worked for me yet. Sometime soon I hope.
Dan

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
Hi Dan,

You can now take a private lesson and set up a date that works for you. Or set up your own group and pick your own date.

Red Rider 53

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2003
Do you have any off-road begginer classes lined out this summer? I can ride all green trails and can work my way through a lot of blue trails. If you have any classes that would work with my ability level that would be great!

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
Red Rider 53

I have added your email to my notifcation list for the "Beginner" class. When we have enough riders for a Begineer group, I will notify you by email.

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
The July 12, Level 2 class, has sold out.

There will be a Level 1 class on Saturday, August 30.

Dave Wood

Dave Wood

~SPONSOR~
Aug 8, 2000
"Level 1 class is geared to “A” and “B” riders, meaning you have earned the ranking in competition. A copy of your D36 card or other sanctioning body is required to enter the Level 1 class. Riders who like riding Black Diamond and Double Black Diamond trails. We will ride Very Challenging High Sierra trails. Contact me if you would like to participate in a Level 1 class. Class begins at 9:00 am"

I have enjoyed the World Superbike the past three years, if we had a few more AMERICANS racing and/or racing competitive machines in the World Superbike race this year, I would have gone again. I'll probably miss the best race of the century, oh well, I'd rather be riding. Have a great time at Laguna Seca!

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
Super Motard!
Yes, I would like to take the class.
I've never really competed, but ride black diamonds everytime I ride.
I've ridden 5 & 6 at Foresthill.

Top Bottom