CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
This Sunday is open practice at Sunset Just checking to see whom is going. Ill be there if I can get my carb jetting lined out. :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

carnage

Mar 16, 2001
I'll be there if my son is up to it. We're racing at Byron on Saturday and I'm leaving Sunday's riding choices to him. Love the track out there but he might have an itch to do some woods riding.

CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
Ill be there for sure now going to get the jet I need today and put the bike together tonight. Ill be in the Blue Jeep Grand Cherokee with the bike rack on back. Hope the weather holds out like they say it will. This is from an internet weather site. Sunday Partly cloudy. High near 70 Im ready!!!!!

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
Rob

We will be there around 10:30, another change in plans. I have to pick up my son on the way from his camping trip this weekend so will be a little late.

Doe they open the concession stand on practice day or should we bring the grill?

MX GZR

Nov 8, 2001
I plan on getting there around 10. Us old guys need our sleep. I'll be in the white Dakota with MX GZR on the plates. What class is everyone riding? Last time I went they split between A, B, C and mini. If the B class is real crowded I'll run A.

CRboy167

Sponsoring Member
Jan 18, 2000
Ok Ron Ill see you there. I just ride in the C practice class and its fine. I think the wife is coming so see and get some sun and watch. See ya there. Rob

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom