Apr 30, 2007
oldguy said:
Also watch the OXI. after my last surgery I got to like it to much and ended up throwing half a bottle away because it just kept calling my name even after the pain was over. It is almost as bad as talking to AJ about new bikes in it's ability to get you to do it just one more time. Really it will feel so good just one more time can't hurt ya :think:

I'm already having a tough time with the oxy-evilness.

Last night at around 3am, I took one (and only one) so I could relax enough to sleep, and soon I began to feel a very interesting sensation...

I quote myself...

"Whooooaaaa think I'm trippin'...dude..."

This was followed by a wonderful sense of mindless well being... :whoa:

Funny, I also have a difficult time remembering much past two hours ago...Let alone these past few days...

Every time I've tried to "quit" I either start hurting bad, or get an extremely upset stomach...I've decided to try push through the nausea, because it is really starting to mess with my head... :whoa:

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Narcotic drugs are also respiratory depressents. If your lungs are starting to fill with fluid this could put you back in the hospital, sit up as much as possible. Oxy, aka "hillbilly heroin" is highly addictive and you should drop it to a different med asap. I was on Methadone and shook it fairly easily and it cut the pain well, there is also a Fentanyl patch that I was on that I swear had no side effects, I could think, go to school without being "High". Fentanyl however is very dangerous,it is so potent it's measured in mic's not mil"s. During WWII we cut off Germanys moraphine supply so the German chemists synthasized Fentanyl. Demerol is another that I tried to take but couldn't hold it down, very hard on the stomach and when your hurting the last thing you want to be doing is vomiting, especially in your situation.

But your young you'll be back at it soon. I on the other had just found out I have a full thickness tear of the Susprinatious muscle at the insertion in my left shoulder. Ortho doc says 1 year recovery, ahhhhh.I'll have to pass.
Now when the guys start showing their scars you can show your Ab's. :cool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom