Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Not sure if I'm watching the 2012 season of Supercross of another episode of Surviver. Never seen so many good guys taken out of contention due to injuries. :yikes:

What do you think??? :coocoo:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
To me it looks like a combo, the teams are making too much hp and the tracks ae getting more dangerous. The one I've noticed most is JGR they cant get the rear of the bikes to hook up be it hp, suspension design not sure but both bikes the 7 and 18 have been sideways all year.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
I liked the way RV took his time and methodically picked his way through the pack. He took his time and waited for safe places to pass instead of going into a panic mode and taking out everyone in his path like some other riders do. Showed real maturity. All he has to do is keep himself safe and the title is his. :cool:

I agree Stewarts bike has a traction problem. Either that or Stewart is trying to ride it like a 125. :coocoo:

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
I really feel for Kdub... Bubba makes a mistake and changes lines right in front of Kdub and take them both out (Hope Bubba is OK). Kdub comes back, wins the LCQ and in the main, about to pass for a podium postion, Alessi makes a mistake and changes lines right in front of Kdub and takes him out again.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I read that Bubba's shock is custom built for JGR by the same guys that build their car shocks. Maybe someone should send them MX Tech's number. :nod:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Vic said:
I read that Bubba's shock is custom built for JGR by the same guys that build their car shocks. Maybe someone should send them MX Tech's number. :nod:
Yeah, good idea. BTW, how long is the whoop section on a NAPCAR track?

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
I like RV, but this season has been REALLY disappointing... especially considering how GREAT 2011 was. At the start of the season you had JBS crash happy but fast... TuTu riding possibly the best he ever has in his career... RD a fraction slower than RV/JBS/CR but very solid and consistent... and now you just have RV left out there all by himself mopping up the competition w/out even having to really try.

RV has been pretty amazing. He has JBS-like speed with RD-like consistency. I see a LOT of championships in his future.

Top Bottom