tightwoods

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 23, 2000
I am interested in learning as much as possible about suspension tuning as quickly as possible. Are Race Tech's seminars a good place to start? Are they worth the price? Are there any other options for instruction? Thanks!

tightwoods :thumb:

WhiPit

Mar 16, 2000
If you want to learn the "Race Tech way", I suppose it's agood place to start.....although some people say that it's about the same thing as brian-washing (oops! did I write that!?).

I'm not about to let anything out of the bag, but I'd stay tuned (no pun intended) if I were you............

tightwoods

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 23, 2000
WhiPit! Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what you mean by "I'm not about to let anything out of the bag, but I'd stay tuned (no pun intended) if I were you............", but it sounds like something interesting is about to unfold shortly. You are welcome to send me a private message or email if you care to elaborate.

tightwoods

Robcolo

Jan 28, 2002
I have a suspension video from Eric Gorr --which gives a lot of good maintenance tips and briefly mentions re-valving but no more. I believe that Eric does "advanced" suspension seminars but the video is pretty elementary.

WhiPit

Mar 16, 2000
Tight -

I tried to send you a PM and find your e-mail in your profile, but for some reason I can't access either feature.

tightwoods

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 23, 2000
Whipit! I'm not sure why it won't work for you. I sent TEST messages to myself as email and private message and they went thru just fine. If you temporarily turn on your email or PM functions I can send you my email. Thanx.

tightwoods

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 23, 2000
Originally posted by Robcolo
I have a suspension video from Eric Gorr --which gives a lot of good maintenance tips and briefly mentions re-valving but no more. I believe that Eric does "advanced" suspension seminars but the video is pretty elementary.

:thumb: Yes, I have the video. Also have done some revalving and routinely change my own fork/shock fluids, but that's just scratching the surface.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
whipit, i think you will need to to subscribe to get access to you PM.
i am also quite interested in learning more about the suspension side of things so if you have anything planned let us know!

How old/relevant is erics video to shocks and forks on anything after 2000 bikes? i would be interested in having a look, but i suppose it would be little use if it only shows how to strip the forks of a 92 honda!

does eric do enging tuning vids also, how far back do these date?

cheers

WhiPit

Mar 16, 2000
Yeah, you're right....I have to subscribe. I forgot about that.

If everyone can wait until after the Indy Dealer Show (Feb.15-17), I think there'll be some news then.

WhiPit

Mar 16, 2000
Well, I got permission to let the cat out -

Anyone interested in getting more information on what I'm sure will be the best suspension seminar you could attend - contact Jeremy at MX-TECH!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom