jc

Sep 22, 2001
Thinking about/looking to trade my 96' ktm 300 exc for a CLEAN 96+ kdx 200 or 220. Anyone interested? Mid Mich. area. Lets talk.

WALKMAN

Oct 11, 2000
sorry, that was un called for. I'm curious, the EXC good in the woods. Why are you trading? I met some guy's riding and saw one do its thing, seemed nice.

jc

Sep 22, 2001
My wife asked me what I was laughing about when I read that Walkman. That was funny. I was just curious if anyone wanted a ktm, I see alot of comments on how good they are and so on. I have had two kdx's a 95 and a 96. I still have the 96 and won't part w/it. It was my fathers and I got it when he passed last year. Anyway I like the ktm just fine, the extra power (6'1" 230lbs) is why I bought it. My wife will ride the so to be "detuned" kdx. The reasons I would consider a trade are because I know what makes the kdx tick and parts galore. The ktm reminds me of my old 93kx 250, hard to find plastic and graphics (after a certain year.) 95+ kdx no problem. I just like the ease of everything involving the kdx. Anyway thanks for the laugh.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom