sitnbakwrds

May 26, 2008
I grew up on quads and because that is all I know I bought quads for my 10 year old son and 7 year old daughter. My son has a Polaris 90 and my daughter a Suzuki 50. I'm disappointed with both bikes. Gutless and not as fun as I thought they'd be. Plus, after doing some research and a lot of asking around, two wheels seem to be the safer route.

I'm thinking of getting dirt bikes for both kids. My son really wants a motorcycle. He is an experienced rider and is fairly agressive. He loves to ride. His quad is fully automatic so I'm wondering if I should get him an automatic bike until he become more expereinced on two wheels or just get him going right away on a manual clutch??

My daughter I think needs a little 50 of some sort. She is a tiny thing. Cute as hell in riding clothes and a helmet. She loves to ride also.

My son? Maybe the new Yamaha TT-R 110 or Honda's 70? Who knows. My son is 80 pounds and is average size for his age. As far as height goes you'll have to ask his mom. I have no clue.

Any advice or information is much appreciated. Thanks!

Top Bottom