Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Finally, Super Cross live on Speed channel at 7:00 PM Pacific. :cool: Anaheim 1.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Yup, can hardly wait! Already have the auto tune set in case I forget :coocoo: So is this gonna be the official 'spoiler' thread? Or do we need one with spoiler in the title since its live?

funkypunk97

Aug 30, 2006
less than ONE HOUR TILL ...........................

LIVE SUPERCROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember the first ever live event on PPV it was almost as exciting as the first FREE live event in Vegas..........

Now a LIVE season opener????????? This is too much for us old guys who are used to getting magazine updates 4-weeks after the race..... Or the espn2 TV days of getting bumped off for everything from golf to poker to a DOG SHOW ..........

Someday we will get the respect of NASCAR and get FULL LIVE COVERAGE FOR EVERY RACE!!!!!!!!

Someday .............

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
They did a good job of covering it. They showed each and every race (besides the JR KTM) commercial free :)

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I recorded the live broacast last night so I can watch it recorded today :think:

BTW, the taped races are on tonight at 6 EST and Saturday at 6 EST on Speed.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
rickyd said:
They did a good job of covering it. They showed each and every race (besides the JR KTM) commercial free :)
I thought they did a very good job as well. Commercial free racing was totally unexpected. Even Emig did a good job. :cool:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
They did an awesome job, the commentary from Emig is not as colorful as Pings,but its good.

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Emig definitely improved his skills. And listening to Hayden talk is always entertaining.

motodr9

Sep 1, 2003
Sx Speed coverage

I thought Speed did a good job, and really enjoyed the live coverage. Big difference from the ESPN2 days of being bounced for BS "sports?". Fro is a good fit also. I miss Pingree's smart@## commentary a little, however.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom