BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
Reesknight said:
Hey! No need to get personal here! :ohmy:

Nice...

I hope your joking! I wouldn't get personal on here.

His vent hose exits under his seat and his fill hole is on the case, nothing more than that.

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
BigRedAF said:
Nice...

I hope your joking! I wouldn't get personal on here.

His vent hose exits under his seat and his fill hole is on the case, nothing more than that.
Yes it was a joke. I'm always joking.

BigRedAF

Jan 9, 2005
I got it but didn't know you, I wish I would have realized how it sounded when I wrote it...

It cold as hell up here in Indy, how do you Northern boyz ride?

Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
BigRedAF said:
I got it but didn't know you, I wish I would have realized how it sounded when I wrote it...

Good question. I'm actually from E.TN so I wait till 60 degrees before I ride. :nod:

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
BigRedAF said:

On day's like we've been having lately, we don't.. we huddle by the fire and talk about riding! This crap sucks. But, Sunday is supposed to be 52 and half decent out.

I'll be riding for sure!

just ride

May 14, 2008
hi all dont mean to jump in here but i just picked up a 2000 yz250. i want to change the oil in the gearbox. im just wondering how do i know when its full? i know in cars and rear ends it is full once it starts to drip out the fill hole. it says to put 750ml so if i just put that i should be good right? ill be using atf type f since it is cheap i will be able to afford to do it more often.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom