tabasco spiced slim jim

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Mmm these are good, but i accidentally read the ingredients while chomping on this thing. surprisingly not as bad as i would think.....but the second ingredient says MECHANICALLY separated chicken :bang: which isnt a pretty picture in your head while eating it. why do they have to include that detail? ive never seen it on a sack of nuggets or anything. some activist around that would prefer we dont snap into a slim jim or what :bang:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
ellandoh said:
some activist around that would prefer we dont snap into a slim jim or what :bang:

That would be my guess.

FatBiker

Apr 3, 2010
The only thing worse for you than those things is cigarettes. Eeeuuuuwwwww! :ohmy:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
my grandpa lived to be 96yo raised on a dairy farm, ate beef, bacon, 1/2 gallon of milk every day of his life. worked as a roofer and had a year round sunburn. started smoking at age of 13 stopped when they cost too much, said he cant live with 2$ a pack

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Mechanically separated chicken parts ROCK! From what I understand, pneumatic qualifies as a mechanical process. I installed a pneumatic "classifier" for chicken by-product at a pet food plant once. Pretty gross what comes out the the other end to the meat pumps (process line or waste, both are naaaasty). Even worse was the fact that the vats of chicken parts came from the same place that a popular fast food chain gets theirs.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I am more concerned over the plastic number 5, 6, and 7, that are causing emotional and learning disabilities in all of us! AND, the lead poisoning from our water systems does the same darn thing! Did you know the government earlier this year or last mandated that all faucets be lined to protect us from lead? And they are going to mandate dwellings with lead water services can not be bought or sold till the toxic mess is replaced? Any person over weight should take care of that. Nobody made them over eat though. Personally, I am on a strict grease and fat diet. And a few trips to dairy queen for snacks. Enjoy life, and ride! They control us enough, not my diet. Panda Express is very good by the way. Not what they say! Vintage Bob

Top Bottom