MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Uhmm... Seems I heard some smack-talk from a few high ranking officials when it came to this event before DW kicked off..... Heck, they even had a hired gun on their team. They seem to be pretty quiet now.... Did anyone notice that they had their tails tucked so far between their legs saturday night that they never offered an award. You know the saying... when the gate drops...
It sure would have been fun seeing them taking a lap with the tu tu. :yeehaw:

All joking aside... Everyone did an awesome job. I had a blast even though I was unable to ride Saturday due to the concussion I suffed friday... and the Tag-team events are the ones I enjoy the most. :thumb:

Last edited:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I hate that I missed that race. I wandered into town in search of an Eggamuffin and got distracted by the WalMart Supercenter. When I got back, the race was already over.

Give us some details. No one wanted to talk about the results when I asked around. :)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
No, I'm not home yet, still in OK, 14 hour drive follows tomorrow.. ugg.

You didn't really think I'd let the Admins win did you? Are we not greatful hosts? :) Here are my lists of excuses:

1. Billy fell. Didn't give me the 40 second lead I was hoping for :(
2. I already blew-up my bike, didn't want to blow-up Ivan's
3. Brownie T-Boned me.
3. Thump is just too dang slow.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Well...far be it from me to point out who was the first rider to the first turn. :)

(Of course, that wouldn't be the same rider who was the first one coming out of the first turn!)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I just enjoyed watching Kris run around his bike on every lap!!:)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I had a blast flagging with Gnarlykaw - we got lucky and got assigned a tabletop with some shady trees! Could not see who won, but we got to see everyone up close and cheer them on.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
Well...far be it from me to point out who was the first rider to the first turn. :)

(Of course, that wouldn't be the same rider who was the first one coming out of the first turn!)
This corner? :p

Attachments

• tt.jpg
    tt.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 261

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
:yeehaw: I believe that's the one Mister!! I love when it looks like you left a gernade in the corner behind you LOL.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by Okie
Here are my lists of excuses:

1. Billy fell. Didn't give me the 40 second lead I was hoping for :(
2. I already blew-up my bike, didn't want to blow-up Ivan's
3. Brownie T-Boned me.
3. Thump is just too dang slow.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Well here are my excuses....

1) Billy fell. Didn't give Okie the 40 second lead he was praying for
2) My bike was spitting radiator fluid all over my goggles
3) Brownie T-Boned me too.
4) I am just too dang slow and throw Okie on my team and we are doomed!

It was fun though.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Speaking of illegal activity, it's illegal in OK to shoot and officer of the law with a paintball gun at point blank range!:scream:

Billy, we're glad to hear you enjoy leaving a rooster tail behind your ride causing mass panic in a turn!:moon: :p

Top Bottom