23jayhawk

Sponsoring Member
Apr 30, 2002
Has anyone used these on a KDX? About how much taller are they than the stock bars? And are the knurled sections cut on the same center to center distance as stock?

Trying to find a bar about 2 1/2" taller than the original. Don't care about width, since will be cutting to ~ 29" anyway.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
I like my tag 5's cr high's. jr has the bike on it's so many time I lost count and there still straight.

Last edited:

BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Originally posted by 23jayhawk
Has anyone used these on a KDX? About how much taller are they than the stock bars? And are the knurled sections cut on the same center to center distance as stock?

Trying to find a bar about 2 1/2" taller than the original. Don't care about width, since will be cutting to ~ 29" anyway.

I use these bars. They are taller than stock, with a higher bend. I never measured them against the stock bars so I can't say anything about the 2.5 inch measurement. They improved the stand-up ergos of my bike a lot and are already 29", so they need no cutting down.

23jayhawk

Sponsoring Member
Apr 30, 2002
Thanks, B - that's what I was hoping to hear. I am trying to improve my stance in standing position. An article in Trail Rider has me thinking I put too much weight on my arms when the legs are straight.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom