rice1825

Oct 1, 2002
Can anybody tell me where I can order a complete bolt on seat with tall seat foam for an '03 KDX 220. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
I really don't think that what you want is available. Here's info on buying higher seat foam and matching cover. Email them and ask if the same part numbers apply to your year bike.

Gutsracing.com [email protected]

The 6144-21-07 is a tall seat cover with black grip on the top, Ballistic
nylon in the knee area (for increased durability) & KDX blue in the back. $66
The 6141-07 is a tall seat cover the same but solid blue (stock looking). $50
The tall soft seat foam part # is 6402S @ $54.90

CMcCarthy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2002
One thing you should know... I'm 6'2", 175lbs and with tall foam my toes BARELY touched the ground on my KDX. In full gear it was better on flat ground, but I still fell over occasionally in the woods or on uneven ground. The tall foam goes along way towards helping the KDX's cramped ergonomics, but unless you're really tall or over 200lbs, I'd go ahead and get some lowered swingarm links too.

Apr 28, 2001
I bought tall seat foam from Fredette Racing Products. I am using the stock seat cover. I have used this setup with no problems for two full seasons. ( I'm 6'5" and love the new ergos)

rice1825

Oct 1, 2002
Thanks. I was hoping to buy a complete seat with the tall seat foam, but it doesn't sound like they can be bought anywhere. Looks like I will be buying the tall seat foam and seat cover separate. Thanks for everyones help.

ninjaman

Feb 10, 2002
I have a new tall seat foam that I was going to use but found out that I am to short legged to use it. I am trying to sell it. Brand NEW new and will sell for $40 shipped to you.

ninjaman

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom