tapping the rear break 01cr250

tmoney

~SPONSOR~
Jan 16, 2002
Just went riding today and was practicing bring the nose down by tapping the rear break. I miss the break alot. Seems to me like the end of the break could be a bit further out from the side of the bike. Is this a mod that anyone has done?

RMXkid

Jul 13, 2001
you could get out the pry bar and put a bend in the break pedal so it sticks out farther.

99CR125OK

Sponsoring Member
Oct 3, 2000
I don't know what grade of aluminum the pedal is made out of, but it might snap if you start bending on it, so be careful.

It could be worse, I hit a rock or something with mine and it sheared the tip off! Talk about a pain riding with only a front brake

You might try playing with the up/down adjustment and see if that helps, I find that on mine I have to pull my foot up off the peg to tap the brake in the air. I need to lower it a little, I'm just too lazy to change it.:eek:

JTT

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 2000
Just think how bad it would suck to hit it at the top of the jump face by accident :eek: I seem to have the opposite problem (pigeon toed, I guess ;) ). You'll soon get used to where it is and won't even have to think about it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…