Taxi company... ugh!

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
My fiance called a taxi to take her to the doctor (ACL surgery). She was supposed to get clearance to drive after this appointment.

The cab showed up a day early. Then on the day it was supposed to be there it did not show up at all.

I called and complained to try and get our appointment cancellation fee paid by the taxi service.

I was reasonable for all of 2 seconds when the guy interrupted and called Jen crazy and that she was rude and they don't want to do business with the likes of her.

For those of you who know my fiance, Jen is sweet and the only person she is rude to is me :)

The guy also offered to fight me. I have no problem with that but really don't think that will get my appointment fee paid.

I filed a complaint with the BBB but wish there was more I could do. It is a $120 fee that they are going to wave anyway b/c once we told them what happened they told us not to worry about the fee (hey, they are the ones that told her she could not drive anyway).

I'm still fuming and thinking of driving over there on my lunch break with a golf driver and teeing off on his nutz. I have also considered posting their number on craigslist dating site with the guys name to get them inundated with calls that take away from their business :p

I won't do any of that b/c I am too reasonable and really am just pissed that he stooped so low to make comments about Jen. But I really am getting tired of companies not having any respect for Customer Service. I had an issue with Dish Network last week but earlier this week dealing with Monitronics Security did remind me that there are some companies that will work with their customers, even if they are canceling.

Ivan

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
truespode said:
The guy also offered to fight me. I have no problem with that but really don't think that will get my appointment fee paid.

Ivan - Tell him you'll fight him, then call Pred and send him over there. Pred can break the guy down and you can sell him for parts to recoup your losses. :whoa:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Did you happen to talk to the guy's boss? If this is a national company I'm sure they would love to hear your story. If it's a local place file with BBB and post on the various rating sites how bad they are.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I checked them out and they are a local place. I will try and find out who owns them. According to the guy I spoke with he is the only person to talk to as he makes all the decisions.

Ivan

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Pred - Then we can have a bidding war for the official Predcaso of the festivities.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
All the C130's are currently checked out so you would need to borrow the mover for the space shuttle.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
post their number! I might need a ride across the street :)

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
I wouldn't mind calling them every 2 minutes to order peanut butter and jelly samichez

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
i wonder if they have a recipe for some broccoli casserole?? :boss:

Top Bottom