Team Challenge - Crossing the Finish Line to Find a Cure.

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Fellow DRNer's - My wife Amber is participating in a Half-Marathon Team Challenge to help raise money to fight Crohn's Disease for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA):

Please help support her in this noble effort!!!

Hey there to all my friends and family,

I'm writing to you because I need your help.

I've join Team Challenge to help raise money for the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA). My friend's (Robin) son suffers from Ulcerative Colitis. Over the last year or so, he has had one heck of a struggle - many trips to the emergency room, diet modification, medication, major surgery... The list of issues that he and his Mom have had to deal with is endless. I'm happy to say that currently Ethan is doing well and is off his meds.

When you watch someone you care about go through something like this, you want to help. Team Challenge is giving me that opportunity to do just that. Help.

Crohn's & Colitis are private diseases. Not too many people talk about them. The diseases are painful, medically incurable that attack the digestive system. Chances are you know someone that suffers from one of these conditions.

With your help a cure can be found. Out of every dollar I raise, over 80 cents will go directly towards research, education and mission critical programs. Donations are tax deductible.

Please take a minute to check out the following web site:

http://www.active.com/donate/virginia11swohio/Virginia11AKriege

If you think you know someone who may wish to donate, please forward this message on.
I appreciate your time and I wish you the best.

Thank you,

Amber Krieger

Last edited:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
Way to go Amber!
Thanks Mike!!! :cool:

Your contribution is extremely generous and greatly appreciated.

Amber is trying to raise $2,300 before the June 4th run.

I am amazed at her ability to stick to her running schedule. +1,000 miles in 2010 and 365 days running (minimum 1 mile) planned for 2011. She has not missed a day yet - even with the flu.

JimK (a.k.a. KelvinKDX)

Top Bottom