scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I wanted to pass along a post from a friend of mine.  Any help that you can give for a good cause is greatly appreiciated.  And remember, he is doing this without a motor on his bike  :scream:

From someone who has seen the effects that MS can have on a person, I just wanted to say, Thanks Reid :thumb:  

[font="verdana, arial, helvetica"]In the days to come, I will prepare myself for a cycling journey that will impact the lives of thousands. As I train to ride as many miles as my legs can pedal, I've committed myself to raise $10,000 in my personal journey to cure Multiple Sclerosis.

Today over 400,000 Americans are living with MS. And, each week, 200 more people are diagnosed. Imagine, one day you are ready to take on the world... and the next... you are faced with the diagnosis of an incurable and debilitating disease. That's why I ride - to offer hope that one day we will cure MS.

I will join thousands of local cyclists to ride with this personal mission: to end the devastating effects of MS. Can I count on you to support me in my efforts to attain my goal?

Together: you, me and my fellow cyclists will fuel research into the cause, cure and treatment of this disease. In fact, people just like us have already changed MS from being untreatable to a disease that can be managed with various medical treatments.

Scientists move ever closer to finding a cure with each dollar I raise. On the average, sponsors give a contribution of $25-$50. Every bit counts, so please sponsor my efforts in this battle and make a difference. Simply follow the link and make your donation on-line.

Web: http://www.nationalmssociety.org//P...ge_search_1.asp[/font]
Last Name: Block
First Name: Reid
Team: Merck
Participant State: Pennsylvania
Participant Chapter State: Pennsylvania

Together, we will raise over $3 million in the local MS 150 Bike Tours. I thank you in advance, for making this possible.

Sincerely,

Reid A. Block

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom