Team HS March 9th & 10th attendance (Ohio)

93cr250

Jul 9, 2000
I'll be there. If someone could give me a place to meet up with you all on saturday-sunday. I am coming down from cleveland so its about 200 miles or so. Also a insite on a place to crash hotel or camping ? You could e-mail me at [email protected].

WWOOOHOOO It will be the first time out on the KX sence I got it!!!

Brian

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
Definite attendees:

-Me for Saturday and probably Sunday
-Squad_3670 (Bill) on his RMX and his girfriend Stacey (Quad)
-Weemus (Curt) on the XR400

erac (Ross) and Magnus (Jason) are unable to make it...

I'll let you know when we'll be rolling in. Directions from St. Clairsville, OH would be helpful. Anyone have any idea what the best way is to get there from here?

ROCK ON! :aj:

OleDrewBudd

Jul 3, 2001
Weather permitting you can count on me for Saturday, however I might break away from your iteniary and do trail riding, b/c I won't be there sunday and I really want to put some miles on my bike. Its been awhile for me.

Hey 93cr250, I'll have 2 hook up with you when you do the wellsville ride, I have road there at least 10 times and have yet 2 find everything, I"M SurE!.

I know where the power line climbs when you make the left after running 300 yards on the RailRoad Track.

I know where the big canyon is ,and the small canyon where everyon feers the right side KICKER. You know where stories of people going off that edge into that pond scumb?

Hey Jeff , take no offense I like your schedule, I just want to get some trails in, and I hope in the chilly weather that there is away around the Water brindge, GEEZE its at leat 2 feet of water right out of the truck, even before your boots get dirty there washed, LOL:confused:

Looking forward to seeing you all again and meeting some new faces later....

OleDrewBudd

Jul 3, 2001
Jimmy try www.mapquest.com its 1 of my favorits

SPD i see you got a new bike! Kewl
El Presidente also got a brand new bike KEWL:cool:

Well i guess since it is in Dirt Rider Mag (Wellsville) I really am missing alot b/c what I have ridden probably would not get 3rd in the USA.

So Brian anytime I can hook up with you and your educated riders of wellsville, I will do my best to get there and bring most of the people that I can.

later... Oh i can't wait 2 feel the PowerBand! That's what us 2 stroke riders LUV! Will never be duplicated!
  • Andrew = 1 of J. Gibson's beaters, 98-kx250
  • Wife Michele - 01 ttr125L

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
jimmy, look up wellston ohio in a map search engine, and it should give u some directions. we are meeting in wellston at 8 a.m at the local mc'donalds.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
Brian, if you need a place to crash then you can pitch a tent here and camp out with the rest of us. However if it's too cold or otherwise nasty out there is a motel in wellston in addition to a comfort inn and a days inn down in jackson.

Andrew, it's alright I understand about the seat time issue, I haven't been on my bike much in the past 3 weeks since I've been sick. I'm definitely in for two days worth of richland riding in addition to the friendly HS competition. You'll be happy to know that the water bridge (aka the tunnel) has been filled in and is almost completely dry now. It is possible to make it to the trail without ever getting your feet wet :whiner:

Bill you'd better be getting some forks on the stallion, I'd hate for you to miss an oppurtunity to ride this prime area down here. I'll try not to puke on your boots this time like at perry, the trail is wide enough I shouldn't break any digits this time.

djcash2000

Jun 25, 2000
Team harescrambles

I'm looking pretty good to go for at least one day. Not sure about the camping considering my boy scout days are long over and we are talking March. One consideration though, did you move that downed tree that took me out the last time. My healed ribs ache just thinking about it...

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
well you know we did move a tree, but then one fell down in it's place, so it's kind of a moot point I guess. I was going to take the saw and cut you a nice section of that tree for you to take home with you, again I apologize about that, it was a bad thing to have happen on your first ride down here. Good to see it hasn't discouraged you too much though, this course we've laid out is looking really nice. Camping isn't going to be that bad, it can't get much colder than it did out at dirtweek ya know.

OleDrewBudd

Jul 3, 2001
Alright no more tunnel , you know b/c I bought 300.00 dollar boots with holes in them, LOL .

My feet get wet right out of the gate, :(. I'm looking into a few things to plug the vents. I wonder if A-stars has anything, I'm sure it will be expensive thou.

see ya soon!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom