Team Turtle Ride Memorial Day

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
well guys looks like I'm out. I decided to take a nap while I was in the rocks at Brown mtn. today and cracked my water impeller cover. :( :( Guess I'll catch up w/you guys soon.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Bryan...if I don't get mine running tonight, you can use the impeller cover tomorrow.

If I do get it running, you can ride it while I'm not.

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Thanks very much Gomer I really appreciate it, but w/the bike down anyway I think I'll probably stick around here tomarrow and get some work done. Again thank you very much for the offer. I would be scared to add to my already expensive parts lists I've acquired over the last week though.

Jim, I went w/ Mad Mark and his friend Mike today. We hooked up w/some A class guys he knew and hit (what I thought) were all the difficult trail in the place. Unfortunately w/my accident though I didn't get to see quite a few of them. I did have a good time before all went south. And I'm defiantely going back again soon. I'll keep ya in mind, as well as everyone else. And again the next time I plan it I'll set it up further in advance. :thumb:

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Looks like I might try to head down to help Ivan w/the Trails, and do some BS'in w/you guys. I'll just have to see what tomarrow brings.

arodrigu

May 6, 2003
Hey guys... I used to ride bikes a lot about 12 years ago and I am starting to ride again. I live in Charlotte and I am looking for people to ride with, mostly woods riding. Would you guys mind if I join a group ride one of these days?

Alex -
97 CR250

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Absolutely not Alex I'll give you a buzz the next time we have a get together. I try to ride once a week(when its not raining. :( ) and on the weekends as well. Next time we plan a ride I'll give you a call. Always looking for more people to ride with.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Sorry you missed this weekend.

Trees...trees are bad, mkay? :scream:

I used to ride a 97 CR...that thing beat me up in the woods. (Everywhere else, too!)

arodrigu

May 6, 2003
Thanks guys! I'll keep an eye for the next ride. This last weekend I went with a friend to UNF. I had been there once before when it was dry, and it was totally different (and fun) on Sunday with the couple of showers we got.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Please... please.... oh pretty please tell me you DID NOT buy your CR250 used from Carolilna Honda!!!

:)

I do the tree stuff every once in awhile and it is always cool to add more riders to the group.

Ivan

arodrigu

May 6, 2003
No, I got it from a private seller in Florida. Did you know something about the one in Carolina Honda?

Alex-

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
I used to ride a 97 CR...
arodrigu....^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:)

You need to come ride with us. WARNING: We laugh at spodes and therefore spend our time laughing at ourselves. :confused:

andym

Jun 3, 2000
Nope, I didn't make it. I drove 3 hours to a race Saturday night so I rode closer to home Monday.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…