whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by flynbryan
By the way Daddy Dave, I could really use a new FMF Q muffler while your in the giving mood. :yeehaw: ;)
I don't think there is anything you can do to make your fifty any quieter, short of removing the kick starter. ;)
BTW, my B-day is Monday, so a ride with the guys was my choice of party! :yeehaw:

By the way tell him I said happy B-Day.
I will Bryan, thanks

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by Whyzee
It’s his B-day today. If everything goes well he could ride Monday.
:yeehaw: Tell him happy birthday for me as well. :thumb:

Originally posted by High Lord Gomer
I would answer, but Lori has given me permission yet
:eek:

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
*sigh*........ok I'm there too. Scott/Stumpy I hope your ready to splash in some ruts w/me. Id much rather not be the only one on the trails...... :think: I might be able to con my way onto the intermediate track.......thats a weak maybe.....

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Oh, we'll be on the trails with ya. :thumb: I'm tellin' ya at first I didn't like it, but then we got into a groove and had a blast with the additional challenge. I think I remember saying that I didn't fall once up there, but I forgot about going over the bars once on the trail by the intermediate track. :scream: Stump got a kick outta dat. :moon: But I got to see my share of tip overs in those ruts. This will be fun. :thumb:

Maybe we can get those track boyz to come bust some bark. :yeehaw:

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by bscottr
Maybe we can get those track boyz to come bust some bark. :yeehaw:

If I ride, I am pretty sure barkbusting is the only thing that my knee will handle (I say that now). Might have to bring the XR so I am not tempted to jump stuff (I say that now).

Bryan, the intermediate track looked like a very wide trail last time I saw it....no real jumps to speak of.

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Originally posted by bscottr

Man....just when I thought I was doing something.

SHHHHH.........!!!! Be quite Scott......If I'm gonna talk my way into getting on that thing w/ya'll it has to be portrayed as a PeeWee track.......O god......I accept it now Dave. I'm whipped . :o :whiner:

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001
I think the Pee Wees would tear this thing up. Heck, if I had a 50, that's what I'd ride down there.

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Originally posted by flynbryan
SHHHHH.........!!!! Be verwe verwe quite Scott, my fiancée is hunting for my marble sack...... If I'm gonna have to beg permission on my hands and knees just so I can get on that thing w/ya'll, it has to be portrayed as a Merry Go Round.......O god......I accept it now Dave. I'm whipped . :o :whiner:
Bryan, what are you talking about? I think she has a firm grasp of the situation! :p

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
lol............I can't say anything anymore........I'll just give up. :) So I guess my change the subject question will be, Is Manchester the back up ride location if TNT is washed out?

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000

Hey James, we'll take the 85's for a spin down there. :yeehaw:
Man you know how far sideways I could throw an 85cc. If I was rich I'd do the Mini Thumper back yard rides. Man that looks like a blast! :aj:

James

Lifetime Sponsor
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 2001

Hey James, we'll take the 85's for a spin down there. :yeehaw:

I will gladly accept your offer!

Could it be that the TNT WoodsTrack GP would evolve into the Team Turtle Minicycle Challenge??

flynbryan

~SPONSOR~
May 22, 2000
Could it be that the TNT WoodsTrack GP would evolve into the Team Turtle Minicycle Challenge??
Mental picture..........Gomer on Tommys 50 trying to chase down James and Dave on their son's 85 while all the kids sit on the side of the track waiting to ride THEIR bikes!............. :laugh: :laugh:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
James, don't forget: "little bikes" == "torn up knees"

If the weather cooperates and I get the piston in, TNT Monday would be great. if the weather doesn't, Manchester or Francis Marion would be OK with me. (We'll be down near Edisto Saturday and and Sunday, anyway, so I might be able to just stay there for Monday.)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
There is also the semi-private track near Camden that is supposed to handle rain well...if anyone is interested I can call and find out about arrangements for Monday.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom