Tech- 4's

Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
Product: Alpinestar Tech 4's
Price: 179.99- 20% 143.96
Rating:8.5-9 for the price range

I baugth some Alpinestar tech-4's, and here is the first ride result. As i first put them on, they had very good snug aroudn the ankles, with room in your foot, so it wasn't squeezing your foot. I find that they run a size larger too. I wear a 10 maybe 10.5 shoe, and i baught 11's.

When sitting on bike it felt that they were real stiff, hence not being broken in, but when i started riding they did good. shifting was no problem, neither was breaking. they still have some breaking in to go through though. The ankle suppourt is excellent so far. for a 180 dollar boot i'd say the ankle suppourt is an 8.5-9 outta 10. The sole's gripe good on the pegs.

The shin guard is pretty good too. I fell on a log crossing, and my right leg went in the air and came right down into the peg. This hurt. But no bruise, just needed to put some pressure on it and it went away. comfy, in my old boots, my feet would be a little sore at the end, but not in these babies

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…