Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
7 is more than 6, but less than 8 and also less than 10.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
CHR!S said:
im still confused about alpinestars product line. did the tech 7 replace the tech 6, and the 6 get a makeover? or did the tech 7 replace the tech 6 completely? is the 7 better, not as good, or just different than the new tech 6? the new tech 6 costs more than the tech 7. i don't understand! :coocoo:

I'm, currently wearing Tech??? I forget, it was a long time ago....1986 to be exact :nod: Any way I dug these out of the old riding gear pile ( I never get rid of it :) ) But my point is that they are quality boots. When you are at your MC parts/accessory store compare them. you will be able to tell the difference. As for fit and comfort ask here as the sales person really ha no idea ( in general)

B

biglou

No riding yet. Lots of snow and rain and crazy weather here. It will be the end of the month before I ride, more than likely.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Hey biglou, how has they done so far?

B

biglou

First ride they felt very stiff and I was fumbling (more than usual) riding with them. Second ride, interestingly, required me to walk 1/2 mile to and from the sign-up window (State race practice day, 750 riders), and amazingly, I had no issues with them whatsoever. Maybe they broke in from all the walking? The soles are pretty sweet. Grippy, soft, but did not tear up from the pegs. I'm happy with them. :cool:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Good stuff then, thanks :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom