Tennessee riding area

CAN MAN

Sep 1, 2002
Hello my family will be travailing to the Gatlinburg,Svierville area this
summer and would like to do a day ride while the wife is shopping. I would
like to trailer my bike and son 4 wheeler to the area but a rental 4 Wheeler
may be ok too. Could you give me any information on riding areas or tours,
it needs to be close to this area , well will only have one car.

Thanks
Scott

CR307

Apr 12, 2001
Not sure what you are looking for, but if you want trail riding then definately Coal Creek is your place. http://www.windrockatv.com/
I-81 Motosport Park is nice for track.
Nice Honda shop in Severville, TN right off I-40. I think it is called Mountain Adventures.
Good luck

andym

Jun 3, 2000
There are ATV rentals available in that area. I don't know any contact info or compnay names but I do know they are there. As your going from I40 toward Sevierville and Pigeon Forge you will see them on the side of the road. If MX is what your looking for I81 is about 1.5 hour north of Gatlinburg but the track is worn out. Watt Rd (Hickory Creek) is near Knoxville but I haven't been there and don't know what it is like.

CAN MAN

Sep 1, 2002
Thanks to all, and sorry for not saying i am looking for trail riding.

jsmith811

Jun 21, 2000
Along I-75 I believe exit # 142 or 140 you will find Blue Royal or Royal Blue I forget which its called, its only about 1 hour away from Gatlynburg, TN & has alot of good trails. Very Big place. Last year they decided to charge visitors to ride, but I'm not sure if they are enforcing it yet or not.

deagle

May 21, 2001
There is a private club that if you want to know more about, I can put you in touch. Over 100 miles of tight singletrack but maybe up to it's limit on membership. Let me know if you want more info.

bte

~SPONSOR~
May 1, 2001
I also now of a club that has some land south of Nashville. I can give you the info. If you are interested just e-mail bte4@hotmail.com

brown

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…