ROCKSTAR761

May 14, 2007
Whats up guys and gals? I am going to make the 18hr trek to Jackpine in a few weeks. I have to say I have not been this pumped about racing in a long time. No matter how fun the races are down here they are not as fun Michigan sand and tight trees. I can't wait to see everyone. :ride:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Glad to hear that Matt. It WILL be worth the trip. See you in a few weeks. better get the barkbusters on.....

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
racer493 said:
dont listen to him. the trail is going to be all wide open orv trail. you wont need bark busters

Hmm..That is what Dave Leathers told me and I still ran into a tree... :coocoo:

One of these years we will have to make it to the Jack Pine race.

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
MXGirl230 said:
Hmm..That is what Dave Leathers told me and I still ran into a tree... :coocoo:

What trees? You mean there are trees out there!?! If you look at them you will hit them. Do you remember what they taught you in Drivers Ed? If you look too long out the side window you will end up steering that way. STOP LOOKING AT THE TREES!!!!

One of these years we will have to make it to the Jack Pine race.

How about this year? NO PLATES REQUIRED!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Better put locktite on the bark busters and fill up the radiatiors! :laugh:

Rode in some of the trail last nite, we layed out this past weekend.
About 4 miles in 2-1/2 hours, "Don Marsh Special Test Section" should be fun! :p :p :p

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
I was peddling alot but with my feet not a MTB. It should flow good after 250 times through it.......
I still need to trim it yet.

ROCKSTAR761

May 14, 2007
It sounds sweet! BIG Ron said it is cool up there I bet riding was awesome. Its only a high of 104 this weekend so I can ride a little bit. (Before the sun comes up!)

Top Bottom