Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
dang it ... it will not let me post the web addy without my address showing up and I am not going to figure out which cookie it is, so ...

go to http://www.arra-access.com/

select action alerts (green bar) and

Texas Trails Alert.

Last edited:

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
tony , take that down your ??????? shows up!!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
ellandoh said:
tony , take that down your ??????? shows up!!

duh thanks to both you and Pred for pointing it out.

:bang: dang cookies! ;)

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
i didnt think you were online so i got the big guy on the case it worked ehh :aj:

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Email sent..

Crazy

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
Sent....I've been a member of TMTC for the past 3 years. They are IMO a shining example of what can be done for ORV public recreation w/o using FS property. I wish them all the luck in the world. :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
mafols said:
Sent....I've been a member of TMTC for the past 3 years. They are IMO a shining example of what can be done for ORV public recreation w/o using FS property. I wish them all the luck in the world. :cool:

Thanks Matt!

I am going to be one of the speakers at the meeting on the 26th. This is very important ot the OHV community. If you can, will or want to be present please contact me. We can use all the "physical" support we can get.

Matt, can you estimate how much you spend here when you come to Barnwell?

I am going to highlight the economic benefit to the local communities in my talk. I do not believe that that gets enough emphasis. Sales Tax revenue is all some of the smaller communities have available to them.

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
In addition to the annual membership dues ( $35 per family...for us it was X 3) I probably spent about $100( in Tx.) on fuel and food. We spent some money before we left on fuel, food, and beer...but it wasn't in the great state of TX. Sorry bout' that.... :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Thanks, everything helps!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
HEY TONY...!!! Were you able to attend the meeting in Austin?

Please give us an update/ progress report.

Matt

Top Bottom