Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Trail, BC? I could live there.... except in the winter when I'd have to be back in Texas.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
This is the first time I have shoveled snow off my roof. I have two layers of shingles and boom now I have 8 inches of snow and more on the way. I have heard/seen ice breaking trees but I have now seen snow break limbs on trees. CRAZY! And yes we are looking at 70 degrees on Sunday. North Texas Rocks......well most of the time.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
tx246 said:
This is the first time I have shoveled snow off my roof. I have two layers of shingles and boom now I have 8 inches of snow and more on the way. I have heard/seen ice breaking trees but I have now seen snow break limbs on trees. CRAZY! And yes we are looking at 70 degrees on Sunday. North Texas Rocks......well most of the time.

Can you say Epic Flood?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
tx246 said:

Yup, Denton was all over the news, you guys really got it :nod: 10 minutes south, we got around 3". Go figure.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I wish it would snow here.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom