Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Nuf said.

Tough day there Oldguy? :p

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Yeah between the bears defense and the packer punter it was a dismal day.
looks like it is on in Dallas at that death dome. Maybe 10th time there is finally the charm????????

Don't know if the bears outplayed them or they just kept shooting themselves in the foot but it was ugly today

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
Farve has as much in it as the punter, they were both scored on :)
Brett did NOT look like he wanted to be there. Are they SURE they would want to play in the same crap at Lambo? Let's see.....

January 2008
55 degrees and sunny in Dallas.
-20 wind chill and sideways snow in Green Bay.

Huummmmm......
Against the cowboys I think they would prefer the cold and snow to the Death Dome :nod:
At least then the odds start out even :coocoo:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Have you been watching the Cowboy games? Not exactly tearing it up my friend. There's plenty of concern here in Big D. We've got injuries, haven't been playing with killer instinct to say the least. They play down to the level of losing teams and it's almost cost a couple them of times. Anything can happen. Who would have thought the game today would come out like that?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
Have you been watching the Cowboy games? Not exactly tearing it up my friend. There's plenty of concern here in Big D. We've got injuries, haven't been playing with killer instinct to say the least. They play down to the level of losing teams and it's almost cost a couple them of times. Anything can happen. Who would have thought the game today would come out like that?
Just waiting to see THE GAME and hoping both teams are still in it. Anything can happen as you say the Pack is also real good at playing down to anyones level. Hopefully 9 straight loses at the death dome will be enough to endure and this year it ends :cool:

I suppose this time the avatar goes through the superbowl ;)

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
actually the first game in a while this year that was worth watching. of course they need to cut all three quarter backs and start over. cut bensen, and hmmm well thats a start.

i am still wondering what the hell is with the dam bulls. they have the team, but sure look like they need desire?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
wardy said:
they need desire?

Is someone reporting that desire is on the trade block?

There are a lot of teams that would like to have him. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom