MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Yup, I'll echo DanMan - THANK YOU Brownie! An awesome facility with an unbelievable host/owner. The amount of work you put in was not un-noticed. Thanks again and hope to see you next year (well actually I hope to make it down there again before that) :thumb:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I have to echo everyone's sentiments also. You have a first class facility and are a first class host. Still think you need a helmet when riding a TTR on one wheel though. :p

Mo

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Brownie you are an awesome guy. I had so much fun at your “Rancho Deluxe” that it’s all I’ve been able to think about. I hadn’t been on an MX track in 30 years. Heck, maybe I’ll start hanging out at the local races and sizing up the competition in the slow-old-guy class.

I’m proud to know you and I’m glad I got the chance to say thanks (I’m the guy that you saw at the 80th and Coyle and 4:00 Sunday morning).

Thanks again for the time of my life. :)

Last edited:

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
No No No Thank you sir for a GREAT time. Next year I will see if Cycle Werks can sell me some NERVE so I can do some of those jumps. I will be back for sure.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
brownie...duuude! the great rich grossnickle chapter has voted you in as our clubs' top pro, so anytime you're out'ta the ridge, you get all special accomodations and privlages, the one eyed dog won't even bite'cha.i bet we see you again next year. btw, got the DFA 426 out last night for a lil ride around the river trails.man! you've got an agressive stance on the bike. i'm gonna leave the bars and levers set up the way you did it, maybe force me to ride a lil more up and agressive. :eek:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Nice job Chris. You've made Cooperland into a great riding facility. Keep up the good and work!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Chris dude, great meeting you. You have to be the hardest working 20 year old I've ever met! Living a dream by living ON a motocross track, very well done my friend. And to boot, you're a Suzuki man!! Not sure why my Zuki doesn't do what yours did though.:think: Thanks for all the grass on the neck crap, just sent my nerves over the edge, you'll pay for that!! Thump could have pulled over and not make such a big scene to let you lap him though!:):) j/k Hope to see you next year,

Elk (Carlo)
I really love those spiders you got out there!:scream :

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Chris,

Thank you !!

That was just an awesome week.

Keep us posted about DW.

Mully

KTMKyd

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 20, 2001
Yeah man, kudos to you and everything you do. I've never seen a guy your age work as hard as you do, and love it so much. Ever since I came in June (or maybe it was July), Cooperland has been my favorite track, and I'm hoping to make it down there at least once a month for open practice since I'm getting my license soon. Thanks for everything, and I hope as much as anybody that we have DW '03 at Cooperland.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Kris, thanks for being such a great host. You have an awesome facility and we really enjoyed it. I only wish that we had a chance to chat more. I almost jumped out of my skin when I saw your iguana. Yikes! See ya next year...I hope.

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
Thank you for gracious hospitality and wonderful facility at our disposal. You helped to make my first Dirtweek one of the most memorable experiences of my life.

Dirtweek at Cooperland in '03. Yeah baby, yeah! :aj: :aj:

CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy
THANK YOU Brownie! An awesome facility with an unbelievable host/owner. The amount of work you put in was not un-noticed. Thanks again and hope to see you next year. :thumb:

I couldn't have said it better! Thanks for everything Brownie! You are unbelievable, man! :worship:

Zoomer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 17, 2000
Hey Kris, great time down there. Realy injoyed riding your track (as much as my yellow Yamaha would let me! :think: ) Hope everything goes your way down there! It would of been good to see some one like you have a track up here in Wisc, that actually gives a crap. any problems/questions with the P/W give me a call.!
Thanks agian! :worship:
Mike

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Man, what a blast, 5 days in a row on a bike is a first for me. Here it is Wednesday and I am still recovering. It's great to see the track owner smiling as big as the riders. I consider it a priviledge to call Cooperland my home track. Any time you want some trail work done the Heartland Spodes are there for you. MX, trails and the grass track are almost sensory overload. Thanks for all the hard work, we appreciate it. When Guy sold this place I was scared, but your hard work has kept it as my favorite place to ride. Derek

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Brownie, post in the Heartland Spodes forum when you want to do some trail clearing and we'll be there. Thanks for all of your hard work. See you soon.

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by colem
DW was great! Must say I wasnt too impressed with the trail system however. The event was coordinated well but i think allowing quads for next year would double the fun!

Quads? Your kidding right? :p :p :p

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Uhh... Riiiiiiigggght. Quads are for carrying stuff and injured people other than that... DW is a Quad-Free event.

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Quads rool.

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
Chris,
i just wanted to first of all say thanks for havin us all out, but the downside to this is that since you have such a rockin "kid" track, now I got to go out and buy velcro another bike, cuz he says the jumpin, and the track thing :aj: ROCK! wanna help me out on buyin this bike?? :) :)

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
Originally posted by Milk
Quads (d)rool.

Damn, I had the same thought when I read Milk's original post...

I rode a Banshee twin 350 last night at a friends track. Damn that thing is DANGEROUS! But still kinda fun, kinda... Not gonna sell my CR any time soon...

I did tweak my shoulder trying to get that thing to turn. When I first went to get it started I was twisting the throttle! HAHAHAHAHA :) :)

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
hey brownie, dude i'm still running the pig like you got it set up, but i aint any faster? waszup wit dat? oh well, i guess ya gotta ride more than ya' talk about it to be good. see you next year, at least once. :thumb:

Top Bottom