The Damn Yankees do Catraland/Unadilla

"rippinrol"

aka tippinroll
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 11, 2002
I was wondering where this forum was, it seemed pretty quiet. I thought this was the ride/race reports not the bustin" forum. It's o.k I'm laughin with you all. :) I should have passed you all when I had the chance in the beginning but I was being curteous.. :p

Must admit though when I told P.K I'll wait for dirtybkr and meet up with you all in a bit I could'nt help but notice the off track trail. I figure you guys would have hit it. Was pretty tough starting in the middle of that hellacious mountain goat trail tryin to get back up... Hey dirtybkr if your interested I know where there's a peewee 80. If you put the big wheels on it's the same size as a gasgas..

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Originally posted by WoodsRider

rather than drop it three more times for everyone to see. :)
Yea, those little 2 " saplings just wont hold up, someday I gonna get me a kicksatand, :think:
......you guys havnt seen my best act yet,........tripping over the bike stand, doing a face plant into the back of the truck, after a 40 mile H/S.
Hang around,...I'll show you a-bunch of good moves!

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by Shaw520
......you guys havnt seen my best act yet,........tripping over the bike stand, doing a face plant into the back of the truck, after a 40 mile H/S.
Hang around,...I'll show you a-bunch of good moves!
Do you guys call yourselves the Plastic Mulisha... for all the extra plastic you have to buy? :p

DJ - I guess I'm going to have to bring bug spray next time. Either that or wash my jersey with detergent. :scream:

dirtybkr

Mar 17, 2000
That was no smoke-screen , that was a vapor trail , ya , that's right . A vapor trail from my jet powered KX , ya thats it . Jet powered .

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
I'll bet your "new" bike makes you feel like you've been riding the old holy smoker around in reverse all these years. :p

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I like the picture, which one is Papa?

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
Sa-weet! How bout some pics?? And is that your 400SX Greg? That bike is smokin'! :cool:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Unfortunately Greg's 400SX wasn't exactly the hot-ticket at Catraland... at least in the tight stuff. ;)

Say Greg, you missed the meeting last week!

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by dirtybkr
Wayne...
Now get your butt up here , and lets ride !
He's waiting for us to cut down all the trees, drain all the mud puddles and remove all the rocks! :p

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA

He's waiting for us to cut down all the trees, drain all the mud puddles and remove all the rocks! :p
...for the MX track, right?:p

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Thanks Wayne, I like the 400SX alot,....A bit lighter & slimmer than the 520. The gearing was too tall for tight work, but I since cured that with a 12/54 sprocket combo, and the last two weekends had a couple great rides at MTA. You still got to get over there and check that out (MTA) A virtual dirtbike heaven :aj:
Woods, Yea, I missed Thursdays meeting, .. I realize there wont be another meeting till Sept 5th, I'll try to make that one. My weekly routine for the past three weeks has consisted of 6 days of work, one day to ride. :|
Need a vacaaaation!

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY

"Lip Flapper" in action ^ ! :think:

Dudes, I am just about ready for a nice weekend, yeah you heard me, weekend ride in the upstate region! Been busy simple greening some baby-butt down here, but the blue beast is ready and itching for some NYS woods! :aj:

Greg, you are the MAN! . Two Orange rockets in 3 years is AWESOME! Im still saving for my first. Well, second, but thats another story! Im ready for MTA, man. Lets go!

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
"Lip Flapper" in action ^ !
That's right... at least I attempted the Lip Flapper Enduro. All I ever hear from you is talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk... you need to get out there and ride once in a while. :p

Why don't you come up and ride the Red Fox Turkey Run with the rest of us Damn Yankees. You already got a plate and insurance too, right? ;)

Oh, and RM_guy, you want MX? Go ride Eagle Bridge!

wayneo426

Sponsoring Member
Dec 30, 2000
Sandbar, NY
A few more important things goin on down here than riding pal. Im sure you understand! ;)

ps- There are a few trails to ride down here bubba.

Last edited:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
A few more important things goin on down here than riding pal. Im sure you understand! ;)
All too well this year. :D

ps- There are a few trails to ride down here bubba.
Up here we call those a paved highway. ;)

RM_guy - When's your wife going to let you ride again? :moon:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
...RM_guy - When's your wife going to let you ride again? :moon:
Ouch! :o
As a matter of fact, I'm riding tonight, you dink :uh:

Top Bottom