TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
You can all go read the ride report, so I wanted to use this time to thank the cooks at the Farm.

I could go on for days about the how good the food was. Justin's family went above and beyond anyone's expectations with the meals. It was better than any restaurant you could find. I know the hard work that goes into cooking and the clean up. So Justin please give the cooks a big hug when you see them again and tell them it's from all of us who attended the ride.

Thanks again for a wonderful weekend..............Lee & Crys

DoubleTrouble

May 26, 2000
:cool:

Yeah, great food and a great bunch of people. Thanks to Justin and his family for making us part of their weekend. Being so far away from my own family I particulary appreciated it. Also, I was feeling quite down as Alan, (BunduBasher), could not make it. My only family in the USA!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
What ever the reason, who ever the cooks, this is the reason I camp near near the Heartland Spodes at DW. Between this group and Camp Texas there is no better eating anywhere. In fact, I heard it said that eating was a prereq to being a member of the HS. Well that and the initiation process.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Jeff Gilbert said:
I heard it said that eating was a prereq to being a member of the HS. Well that and the initiation process.
Several chances were missed for initiations but not eating. :yikes:

srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
Thanks to Neal and his wife for letting me use their grill! (And coming to my rescue when he realized I am Charcol Grill Illiterate!!!) :(

If we make it next year count on Brats again... They seemed to go over well...... ;)
SusanE

Last edited:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Monday breakfast was good as well... thanks TT. The big question from my family was, as usual "Did they enjoy themselves?" My reply was that I think everyone could've used a little rain. A prepped track, and a little less dust would've been nice. The place was in as bad a shape as it gets. But I guess it might be better than the mud we've had the last two years. Thanks to those that helped on the tent.

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Don't listen to justql, the track and trails were great. A little dust never hurt anyone. It made for an interesting time trying to stay with the pack.....

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
TreeTalker said:
A little dust never hurt anyone. /QUOTE]
I wish I could agree with that. :(

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
BSWIFT, lol..........guess I am just use to eating dust, that's what happens when you spend most of your riding time in the back of the pack. I was just over joyed that I wasn't riding in rocks at gruber ORV.

Top Bottom