BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Justql is up to his eyeballs in extracaricular and professional duties, so, do we still want to have an annual trip to the Farm? My answer is yes. Justql has always gone all out to make the long weekend as close to perfect as possible but I don't think we need perfect to be a great weekend.
I say, if the invitation still exists that we head to the Farm Memorial Day Weekend we bring food for a pot luck dinner, tree trimming equipment and work a little, ride alot, and eat everything we can lay our hands on. Our tradition is to have fun, regardless of the effort put fouth to make it happen. Besides, the Principal needs to ride his bike instead of sloppin' hogs or building a house or some other mundain activity.
So what say you, Spodes?

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
I am up for it. I think with some organization we could get people to each bring something to combine into a huge feast.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Absolutely. I always have to work a few hours in the morning Memorial Day weekend so The Farm is close and a nice change of pace. It would be good to see Justin on a bike again. Pot luck is good.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
The wife and kids will be travelling back to LA that weekend for a wedding so my only instructions from her were to ride, ride, and ride some more while she's gone. So I'm up for it.

srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
Our family and the bratwursts won't make it this year. We have a Donnie Hansen MX school that weekend here in Kansas....
Have fun!
SusanE

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I talked to Justql a few minutes ago and the Farm is available and all are invited. Justql is really busy with building a house and end of school year stuff so he is a bit worried that the Farm will disappoint everyone, I assured him we will have a great time and give him a break. Over the next few weeks, lets throw some ideas around and then we will try to set are plans for a feed and such.
BTW, justql's computer has worms and is at the digital vet. It will likely be out of intensive care in a few days. :laugh:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
kendall and i can be there saturday. we'll have to head to ponca for the state race on sunday.

i'd like to ride a little if anyone has an extra bike.

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
I'll be bringing the new ATK, and the re-worked KDX220. Hopefully I can stuff the pitpro CR107 in the dakota also.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm thinking about having a brisquet smoked for Saturday evening, same guy that does the DW BBQ, sound good? We would just need fixin's, I would also bring the homemade sauce. Just need to know how many pounds of meat to have cooked.

Last edited:

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
Let us know what to bring, we can make this a great weekend. I could bring ground beef, and ground pork. Lat time I was asshamed that I didn't touch anyhting I brought. I had to force grilled chicken down people's faces. I'll try not to get stuck in the sobriety check point 3 times this year....

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Brian, let's get a head count on who plans to make it. Maybe it will help you decide how much beef you want to have cooked. I'm sure all of us that are planning to make it can help out in some way. If you need anything done just ask.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Start a thread for a head count for Saturday. Sunday and Monday will just wing it.

DoubleTrouble

May 26, 2000
Sorry we could not make it this year guys. I got cornered for stand-by duty for the whole week-end!

Kam and the kids were looking forward to it and meeting old friends again.

Top Bottom