kdxmann

Dec 21, 2002
i just bought a 01 kawasaki kdx200 and it has a procircuit pipe and silencer this thing rocks!!!! i was wondering about more extras for it i might take black numberplate backround and change the color of the plastics woth that. any of u guys ever do that??also i want more power like every rider i did the math and the procircuit pipe and silencer gaveme 4.95 horsepower!! i want to know who makes the best reeds because i was leaning towards carbont tech high tension reeds but i have seen mixed reveiws. any one have a favorite company that makes good reeds i dont want to spend over 100 dollars. also what are some good engine mods?one last thing i got .42 frp fork springs ive read threads of measureing from the top of the spring to the bottom of the fork cap. how can i measure if the fork cap is on??? is measuring from the top of the spring to the end of the fork tube then subtracting the size of the fork cap the same as doing the other thing. any one with killer assessories please share with me.i want the best bang for my buck. one more thing where is the compression adjuster on the rear shoch i no its on the resivour put it looks like that screw is holding it to the frame where is it or is that it?? thanx alot jeff

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
I have the Carbon Tech low tension reeds and wish I'd bought the high tension because I had to modify the setup to increase their tension to keep them from fluttering.
Play with jetting to make it run as best as possible. And use the same spark plug that I list below to make the low power crisper.
The fork spring spacer should be the right length to give you 4 inches of sag when you are sitting on the bike.
the shock; I think compression adjustment is the top screw and rebound is the bottom screw.
rock on

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
Hi kdxmann. I have a KDX220 with black plastic. E-mail me your address and I will send photos. [email protected]
I'm too cheap to pay for membership until search works. (most important feature in my book and it's not available, so no membership dues)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom